Author Topic: 2018 SDCC Factory Entertainment Exclusives  (Read 1044 times)

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1396
2018 SDCC Factory Entertainment Exclusives
« on: May 12, 2018, 06:56:48 PM »
Forum Housekeeping:

Please use this thread to discuss all things related to Factory Entertainment exclusives for Comic-Con 2018.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives Are Coming! Mark Your Calendars! 1st Announcement Of Many Coming May 22nd!
"[He] was to tell that story once, to one person only, and much later in his life." - Fred Saberhagen

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
Re: 2018 SDCC Factory Entertainment Exclusives
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 10:31:57 AM »

SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2018 CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE PRE-ORDER PICKUP: If you'd like to pickup your Factory Entertainment Convention Exclusive pre-order from our booth (# 2647), please select "SDCC 2018 Booth # 2647 Pickup" from the shipping options during checkout. Your confirmed order(s) will be available for pickup July 19 - 22, 2018 during scheduled pickup hours as outlined here. The method of payment selected on your confirmed order will be charged the same day it is placed. Further instructions will be sent to those with confirmed pickup orders 2 weeks prior to San Diego Comic-Con 2018. If you are unable to pickup your order during the show after selecting the pickup option, please let us know via e-mail (salesYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.com), otherwise we will ship your order after the show via the least expensive available shipping method.

Any other items, specifically items that are not San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Exclusives, in an order using the San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Convention Exclusive Pre-Order Pickup option will be shipped via the least expensive shipping option available.

Please note: Applicable sales tax will be added for pickups after your order has been confirmed.

2018 San Diego Comic-Con Pre-Orders with USPS or Fed Ex selected as the shipping method will be shipped after July 22nd, 2018.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:34:42 AM by AzT »
"[He] was to tell that story once, to one person only, and much later in his life." - Fred Saberhagen

Offline rabbitwarren

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 143
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 10:26:28 AM »
Dire wolf cubs  Would have preferred a zombie viserion

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 10:57:13 AM »

Originally born of fire and struck down by an ice spear into a frozen lake, Viserion is reanimated by the Night King, becoming the first ever Dragon wight. This collectible 9 inch plush captures the "Icy Dragon" perched and ready to take flight at a moments notice. Featuring brilliantly blue light up eyes which are activated via a switch in his belly, there's no wonder that Viserion is the Dragon mounted by the Night King leading the charge against the Seven Kingdoms.

Offline rabbitwarren

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 143
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 12:06:37 PM »

Ah yes!  to complete my collection

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 11:01:45 AM »

Unlock your treasured beverages with a skeleton key good enough for all types including scalawags, pirates, sea dwelers and exhuasted convention attendees with our Goonies Copper Bones Bottle Opener. This heavy duty bottle opener was cast in zinc-alloy and recreated from the famous Copper Bones Skeleton Key prop, as seen in the classic 1985 film. Your treasure awaits. Enjoy!

Offline catvonawesome

• Supporter
  • Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 352
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 12:31:41 PM »

I'm thinking this Goonies bottle opener will be a cute stocking stuffer for a couple people this year.
Do these tacos taste funny to you?

Offline dolphina

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Live Long and Prosper
  • Liked: 1067
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2018, 01:09:34 PM »
I'm thinking this Goonies bottle opener will be a cute stocking stuffer for a couple people this year.
My son pre-ordered a couple of them, he must be thinking the same thing.
A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting”

Wondercon, SDCC, Comikazi, Blizzcon, SWCA, D23

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2018, 02:17:44 PM »

"After spending so many years writing about superheroes, I thought it was time to turn my attention to the greatest superhero of all time - one whose powers are legendary and who has no need for a colorful costume or secret identity." - Stan Lee

We're thrilled to announce our latest San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Exclusive, in partnership with Apex Comics, the God Woke Graphic Novel By Stan Lee Gold Signature Edition!

This full color 120 page award winning book comes hand-signed in gold ink by the 7 creators Stan Lee, Fabian Nicieza (Deadpool Co-Creator), Mariano Nicieza, Tom DeFalco, Matt Murray, Frank Lovece and Wilson Ramos. Each book also comes with a unique piece of original hand-drawn artwork by artist Mariano Nicieza. This edition is limited to only 40 PIECES!

Stan Lee's 'God Woke' is a timeless tale of humanity's search for meaning and a fresh take on God's own search for same. Unique and thought-provoking, Stan Lee's original story is adapted with the insightful understanding of character that defines the Silver Age of comics.

Adapted by comic book veterans including Fabian Nicieza, Mariano Nicieza, Matt Murray, Frank Lovece, Wilson Ramos Jr., Walter Flanagan and many more. Includes deluxe leather-look cover, bookmark ribbon, special extras pocket on the inside back cover, Stan Lee 75th Anniversary article with contributions from Larry Lieber, Roy Thomas, Tom DeFalco, Dan Slott and many more, plus a special behind-the-scenes article from Fabian Nicieza outlining step-by-step the official plot adaptation.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2018, 11:50:38 AM »

TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO PRE-ORDER SDCC EXCLUSIVES!

The Online Pre-Order Window For SDCC Exclusives Will End On July 9, 2018 At 5:00 PM PDT.

All of our SDCC Exclusives have a limited allocation available for online pre-orders, and some are starting to get very low! Check out the details below and be sure to place an order online as soon as possible so you don't miss out!

DON'T MISS OUT!

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 10:47:18 AM »

The Online Pre-Order Window For SDCC Exclusives Will End On July 9, 2018 At 5:00 PM PDT

You'll float too with our latest set of 2018 Convention Exclusives!

Based on the Georgie's paper boat from the blockbuster hit movie IT, this scaled 3.5" Heavy Metals™ diecast exclusive is TERROR-iffically detailed in blood-spatter. The perfect collectible for any member of the Losers Club.

Available to pre-order now at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or at San Diego Comic-Con, Booth # 2647 July 18 – 22, 2018. While supplies last.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 01:04:45 PM »
From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Online Pre-Order Window For SDCC Exclusives Will End TODAY At 5:00 PM PDT.
Check out the details below and be sure to place an order online as soon as possible so you don't miss out!

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2018, 10:23:42 AM »
From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MISSED SDCC?
We Have A Very Limited Amount Of 2018 Convention Exclusives Still Available!

Offline clarrkkent

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 31
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2018, 10:48:01 AM »
Did anyone do the mystery box? I did and curious if all were the same or if they varied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Mel

• Volunteer HQ
    • Flickr
  • Liked: 1692
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2018, 12:42:55 PM »
Did anyone do the mystery box? I did and curious if all were the same or if they varied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did it last year and it was really bad, so I did not do it again this year. I think they are completely random. What did you end up with?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Formerly cracksback

My Flickr
-----------------------------
My Twitter