Author Topic: Game of Bloggers 2 party PV night  (Read 991 times)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
Game of Bloggers 2 party PV night
« on: May 03, 2016, 05:09:28 PM »
Tony, Crazy4ComicCon will be hosting us bloggers again this year.  I'm kind of surprised he's taken us on again... LOL
I have rsvp for the forum & blog

Why Game of Bloggers? San Diego Comic-Con is so much more than just seeing an amazing show, it’s an opportunity to join forces with allies, meet revered social media warriors and forge new life changing alliances. After Preview Night, I invite you to revel with myself and the Nerd/Geek/blogger/YouTube/Social Media/Photography/Comic-Con community- as well as fellow fans. Last year was an amazing experience as over a hundred websites came together to connect with each other and enjoy drinks, sushi and selfies. It was a full capacity+ event and it was such an honor to finally put faces to websites and collaborate on future projects. We all know that creating content year round is not easy and Game of Bloggers S2 is designed to celebrate you! Hope to see you there!

For the two groups interested in attending:

Content Creators: If you run a geeky website or are a nerdy content creator then you are welcomed to join us- but it’s based on capacity. Being accepted gives you ‘priority access’ (2 max per site). If you already submitted, a follow up e-mail will go out in July with further instructions. Submission deadline is June 20. E-mail: Crazy4ComicCon [at] Hotmail [dot] com.
Fans: None of our sites would be anything without you. We would love to meet you and get to hear your story. There is no need to rsvp but just show up! Last year we did hit full capacity resulting in a little wait. So I encourage you to come early to ensure getting in. <snip>

read more
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline Angel_

• Volunteer HQ
  • Aizawa Enthusiast
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 1537
Re: Game of Bloggers 2 party PV night
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 08:41:37 PM »
RSVPed for this. Awwww yeah.  *fist pump*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Friends of Comic Cons