Author Topic: Psych Panel-- Fri. July 21st 10-11 AM Ballroom 20  (Read 2632 times)

Offline frgx

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 769
Psych Panel-- Fri. July 21st 10-11 AM Ballroom 20
« on: June 29, 2017, 11:19:05 AM »
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Psych is returning with a panel--
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline susanml10881

• Hall H
  • Liked: 152
Re: Psych Panel-- Fri. July 21st 10-11 AM Ballroom 20
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 10:14:42 PM »
I saw this earlier. Now I have to get up early that morning.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:22:55 AM »

Offline epicskyline

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 99
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 04:38:57 AM »
This just jumped to the top of my panels list! I am so, so excited to get Psych back, and their panels are always really wonderful.

Offline MickeyJack

• Supporter
  • Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 591
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 05:06:10 AM »
This just jumped to the top of my panels list! I am so, so excited to get Psych back, and their panels are always really wonderful.
Their Nerd HQ conversations were awesome! My Friday just got more complicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline vwphibs

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 28
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 10:01:48 PM »
Friday has been my Indigo room day with Bob's Burgers, Archer and others but this is going to be priority. My first year at SDCC was in 2013 but I only had a badge for Friday so I missed their last year there.

Offline V

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 06:42:14 AM »
Hey all, SDCC first timer here.  Does anyone have any idea how early I should get in line to get in? I don't need to be up close or anything, I just want to get in the room. I'm assuming I would want to get into the "Everything Else" line and then go to B20 once the doors open, right?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline dkd

• Hall H
  • Liked: 632
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 07:04:45 AM »
Hey all, SDCC first timer here.  Does anyone have any idea how early I should get in line to get in? I don't need to be up close or anything, I just want to get in the room. I'm assuming I would want to get into the "Everything Else" line and then go to B20 once the doors open, right?

My advice is to use SDCC's online scheduling system.  Many people use it to select which panels they plan to attend and alert them.  After enough people have used it, you can call up a ranking of the most requested panels.  If the panel you want to attend is near the top, you should prepare to get their early.  If the panel is near the bottom, it's pretty safe to be able to get in easily.  Also be alert if there is a popular panel AFTER yours.  People will show up early and take seats.  Experienced con-goers can predict the demand and turnover of the room based on the schedule.

So, it will be clearer as we get closer to the convention and see the entire schedule as to what the B20 line situation will be.

Offline V

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 07:51:34 AM »
My advice is to use SDCC's online scheduling system.  Many people use it to select which panels they plan to attend and alert them.  After enough people have used it, you can call up a ranking of the most requested panels.  If the panel you want to attend is near the top, you should prepare to get their early.  If the panel is near the bottom, it's pretty safe to be able to get in easily.  Also be alert if there is a popular panel AFTER yours.  People will show up early and take seats.  Experienced con-goers can predict the demand and turnover of the room based on the schedule.

So, it will be clearer as we get closer to the convention and see the entire schedule as to what the B20 line situation will be.
I hadn't heard of the online scheduling system before. Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering how to figure out the demand for different panels, that will definitely help.

Offline epicskyline

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 99
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 04:44:05 PM »
The SDCC Ublog is doing a schedule breakdown podcast for Thursday and Friday where they'll address all of those kinds of questions. It's tonight at 9:30/8:30 cst. Gonna go out on a limb and say getting in won't be that bad though, especially if you don't need to be in the front. Nothing crazy popular comes after it that will lead to thousands of people room camping, I don't think.