Author Topic: Nickelodeon : Back to the 90s - Saturday, July 23, 11:15am-12:15 pm, Room 6A  (Read 2147 times)

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
If you plan to attend this panel, please post here!

Join Nickelodeon's throwback programming block, The Splat, for a reunion of the trailblazing sketch comedy series' major players. Josh Server, Danny Tamberelli, Lori Beth Denberg, and Kel Mitchell discuss all things All That, with a few added surprises. Plus, get the first look at Nick's new TV movie based on Legends of the Hidden Temple and hear about it from returning cast members Kirk Fogg and Dee Bradley Baker, and other panelists, moderated by Entertainment Weekly's LA correspondent, Marc Snetiker.   
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 10:10:09 AM by Transmute Jun »

Offline angoradebs

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 211
I desperately want to be at this panel, but I see that the Stan Lee spotlight panel is in the same room 2 panels later. Is that going to make this impossible to get into? Do the Stan Lee fans squat in the room all morning until his panel?

I have a Green Monkeys shirt to wear and everything (although I'm already having a crisis of whether or not I should wear it Thursday when I plan to go to the Nick booth and hopefully get a photo with Olmec, or wear it Saturday to this panel)

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline angoradebs

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 211
Is there anyone who plans to attend this that wants to be line buddies Saturday AM? MySched already has over 900 attendees, and the room only holds around 1000 (I know there are people who put it on their schedule who then don't attend, but there are probably way more people who don't use MySched at all).