Author Topic: WonderCon 2018 Hotels  (Read 2107 times)

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
WonderCon 2018 Hotels
« on: December 05, 2017, 09:52:37 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Planning on joining us in Anaheim for WonderCon 2018? Don't forget you need a place to lay your head! WonderCon Anaheim 2018 Hotels are now live! #WCA2018

Link is not yet live...

WonderCon Anaheim 2018 hotel reservations are now open!

Choose your room from 10 great hotels, including our headquarters hotel, the Anaheim Hilton, located adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center. The Hilton will host our nighttime events, including Anime screenings, games, and the WonderCon Anaheim Hospitality Suite.

Each hotel offers a special WonderCon Anaheim 2018 room rate for the March 23—25 weekend of the show, so be sure to book only through our official hotel partner onPeak; they are the official hotel provider for WonderCon Anaheim 2018 hotel rooms. Make sure you book in our room block to get the special rates!

Click here for more WonderCon Anaheim 2018 Hotel reservation info!

WonderCon Anaheim 2018 badges are now on sale. Click here for info on how to buy your badges!

Be a part of one of the best comics and pop culture conventions in the country! Remember: WonderCon Anaheim 2018 badges are available online only, and only from us … badges will not be sold onsite at the Anaheim Convention Center!
Posted on Dec 5, 2017

Offline darkron9

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 106
Re: WonderCon 2018 Hotels
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 07:56:33 AM »
Thanks for this post AzT.  I may not have noticed this before, but at least on the Marriott link, there is a place where I can enter my Marriott frequent guest ID number.  For myself and my medical problems, the Hilton is probably a better choice but I'm hoping that someday I'll be able to use my Marriott points.  :)

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:25:45 AM »

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 08:52:49 AM »
i know i saw a spot on the hilton reservation too.

I'm staying at the Clarion with a buddy (cheap). I was told they have a two-for the price of one drink special for their program members (hehehe)
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 02:58:27 PM »

WonderCon Anaheim hotel rooms are still available! Don't miss out on getting the best price for your stay during the convention! #WCA2018 #WonderCon

Offline Bryy

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 08:50:53 PM »
Is there an official roommate search thread going up like I see there is for SDCC? One of our roomies just dropped out for their own room, and we (2 of us) are looking for a new roomie to help lighten the load.

Clarion, Fri-Mon.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 10:41:01 PM »
Is there an official roommate search thread going up like I see there is for SDCC? One of our roomies just dropped out for their own room, and we (2 of us) are looking for a new roomie to help lighten the load.

Clarion, Fri-Mon.
[member=7843]Bryy[/member] there isn't a separate thread-
if you start a thread, i'll sticky it tho- other folks could find it useful too ;)
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5