Author Topic: Compiled List of Comic-Con 2012 Exclusives  (Read 26143 times)

Offline tehlilone

• Ballroom 20
  • It's pronounced "the lil one" ^_^
  • Liked: 185
Re: Compiled List of Comic-Con 2012 Exclusives
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2012, 09:53:13 PM »
Updated today... altho not fully :( The list has almost 140 exclusives on it though!

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2012, 05:43:14 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Updated today... altho not fully :( The list has almost 140 exclusives on it though!

It's truly an amazing list and resource, so I'm so glad that you made it and shared it with us.   The names and photos are highly appreciated for the hard work to place them altogether like that.  ^_^  Thanks again, tehlilone.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #32 on: Today at 08:06:27 AM »

Offline Real Canadian superDAVE

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2012, 09:40:18 AM »
Yes, thank you for creating this list, tehlilone, especially since the official site does not seem to have an Exclusives page this year. Not that it was ever up-to-date, unfortunately, but at least it was there to get folks excited. (Did they drop that list last year, or is this the first time for that?)

Offline Briarbun

• Exhibit Hall
  • Moon Prism Power Make Up!
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2012, 11:50:07 AM »
I tip my cap at your exhaustive handiwork, tehlilone! Thank you for taking the time to make and share this resource with us. Also, I was giddy with joy to see some of my articles sourced for the Wooper Looper Cavey and the GID Fonzo!
writer for Geekscape.net

Offline sajcfan

• Freebie Table
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2012, 11:54:14 AM »
Is this list still being updated? No pressure on ya, tehlilone! There's so much news on exclusives being released that it's understandably hard to keep track of it. This list, however, has been extremely helpful  :D

Offline tehlilone

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2012, 02:52:11 AM »
It's truly an amazing list and resource, so I'm so glad that you made it and shared it with us.   The names and photos are highly appreciated for the hard work to place them altogether like that.  ^_^  Thanks again, tehlilone.
You're welcome! I actually do part of one for myself every year... but I only put exclusives I think I want on it and sort them according to priority level ;) I'll hopefully have time to post the different excel files up soon so people can sort. I've just been updating my main excel --> PDF version due to time constraints.

Yes, thank you for creating this list, tehlilone, especially since the official site does not seem to have an Exclusives page this year. Not that it was ever up-to-date, unfortunately, but at least it was there to get folks excited. (Did they drop that list last year, or is this the first time for that?)
This would be the first time they dropped it. It was still up fairly recently and said the usual general "this will be updated" blurb. I'm wondering why they took it down this year.

I tip my cap at your exhaustive handiwork, tehlilone! Thank you for taking the time to make and share this resource with us. Also, I was giddy with joy to see some of my articles sourced for the Wooper Looper Cavey and the GID Fonzo!
No problem :D I'm glad you're happy about my using your blog. I try to get the earliest stories and/or news releases from the companies if I can.

Is this list still being updated? No pressure on ya, tehlilone! There's so much news on exclusives being released that it's understandably hard to keep track of it. This list, however, has been extremely helpful  :D
Yupp! The list is still being updated. I just have a 10 hour work day and I don't tend to update until the weekends :) I think I was behind 2 weeks tho since my weekends were filled with stuff. I'm glad you've been using it! If you notice I'm missing anything, feel free to let me know here or via PM.

Offline tehlilone

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2012, 02:53:47 AM »
Oh... I forgot to mention. I've updated the list today and it's up to 224 Exclusives. There were a lot of OOAK customs tho from Dragatomi that added to that number.

Offline Billyconard

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 10
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2012, 09:34:47 AM »
1)  thanks tehlilone!

2)  These might be good to add to the list:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Offline tehlilone

• Ballroom 20
Re: Re: Compiled List of Comic-Con 2012 Exclusives
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2012, 12:59:52 PM »
1)  thanks tehlilone!

2)  These might be good to add to the list:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Thanks! I didn't do a google search yesterday so I didn't update with IDW, ACME, Shout!, and a few more I came across this morning. I'll hopefully get them on the list tonight :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Offline tehlilone

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2012, 09:46:07 PM »
Okay, I updated with exclusives from IDW, ACME, Shout! Factory, Tokidoki, and Munky King. I'm still missing some descriptions and pictures tho just because it would require more effort cropping photos but I'm sleepy and I have work tomorrow :-[ I included the $ and run size tho if they were revealed :D

Offline MegaDoug

• Gaming Lounge
  • Comic Con, where all are accepted as they are
    • my music, my love
  • Liked: 6
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2012, 09:56:27 PM »
Okay, I updated with exclusives from IDW, ACME, Shout! Factory, Tokidoki, and Munky King. I'm still missing some descriptions and pictures tho just because it would require more effort cropping photos but I'm sleepy and I have work tomorrow :-[ I included the $ and run size tho if they were revealed :D
Well done, thanks soooo much for this!
"while in my gut the creature writhes and snarls and tells me what I need"

Offline sajcfan

• Freebie Table
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2012, 09:49:18 AM »

Seriously, this is more than enough. Thanks again :D

Offline tehlilone

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2012, 09:04:14 PM »
Updated with all of the ones posted on the SDCC exclusives page and then some. We're up to 333 exclusives.

Known exclusives that aren't added yet: Funko & More Dragatomi customs

Offline kappolo

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2012, 09:41:49 PM »
Thanks for the list!
In the next days i need to prepare my plan of attack to the exclusives

Offline Billyconard

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 10
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2012, 09:45:31 PM »
Here's a Jeff Smith (of Bone fame) RASL SDCC exclusive to add. Good book for those who haven't read it.  Very different from Bone.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login