Author Topic: ECCC 2018: March 1-4, 2018  (Read 8487 times)

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 63
Re: ECCC 2018: March 1-4, 2018
« Reply #210 on: March 07, 2018, 01:09:14 PM »
If they have enter and exits in too many places, then wonder what kinda place it was before they tried to convert it into a convention center for any con in the first place. wonder if they made sure to have a security room to check stuff if so many ways in and out at anytime. it can be a good and bad for any place if too many ways to get in and out at anytime, for any baddies who wanted try do anything at anytime.

Offline sylent_asassin

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 74
« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2018, 09:03:48 AM »
My friend and I were initially wondering why we had to activate our badges when there were no RFID terminals. It makes more sense not to have the terminals as it would have caused bottlenecking issues. It would have made sense, however, to have consolidated 4 separate badges into one 4-day badge similar to what SDCC does.

The guest list was extremely weak this year, so I didn't get any photo-ops, but I had fun networking and meeting cosplayers and taking photos and video. I should be done with the editing process for the video in about a week. I'll post it here when it's completed. If anyone saw me in cosplay, I was Nick Fury on Friday, Men in Black (with Frank the Pug and Agent K) on Saturday and Morpheus on Sunday. Cosplaying always makes these shows extra fun for me.

Overall, I had a great time at the show. I'm glad I didn't spend too much time screwing around with Funko. Even though it sprinkled a couple of times, the weather was gorgeous for the most part. We walked over to the Space Needle on a brisk, bright sunshiny morning, but it's currently under construction. You can go up, but only 1/4 of the observation platform is available to the public. We stayed at the Motif, which was a perfect, centralized location for exploring the city on foot. It was a 5-20 minute walk for wherever we wanted to go... except for Sizzler. We had to catch an Uber for that.

Offline sylent_asassin

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 74
« Reply #212 on: March 14, 2018, 02:04:40 PM »
Here’s my cosplay video from ECCC 2018. I will be sharing the video on my Facebook cosplay page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and the link on Instagram @westcoastmorpheus. I took several photos with my DSLR and my Smartphone, which I will be posting onto FB. For those that may have seen me, I was Nick Fury on Friday, Men in Black (with Frank the Pug and Agent K) on Saturday and Morpheus on Sunday.

Offline Transmute Jun

• Buying Group Coordinator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 5896
« Reply #213 on: March 14, 2018, 03:36:09 PM »
You got some great pics, Sylent Assassin!