Author Topic: TONS of cool autographed stuff for auction  (Read 830 times)

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1770
TONS of cool autographed stuff for auction
« on: February 21, 2019, 03:08:02 PM »
Some good friends of mine at a local HS in San Diego (Helix Charter HS) are doing a fundraiser to raise money for their Instrumental Music program. This is their message:
Some of our auction items for our upcoming giving gala on Saturday Feb. 23!! Yes...these are in my office right now: A darth Vader mask signed by the original cast, an NFL helmet signed by Bart Starr, Brett Fabre, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, John Elway, Peyton Manning, And Tom Brady...and an electric guitar signed by The Rolling Stones!!!

You must be there to be a part of the auction. If you are interested or know anybody who would want any of these items, please visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login !

We do have a signed photo by all the 007 James Bond’s, signed B.B. King photo, signed Lebron James Jersey, signed Michael Jordan Jersey, and MUCH MORE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
TONS of cool autographed stuff for auction
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 03:12:35 PM »

Here’s my friend, the head Band Director, with the autographed Vater helmet

Also, there’s this:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 03:39:12 PM by perc2100 »

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: TONS of cool autographed stuff for auction
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:40:13 AM »

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 04:12:54 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some good friends of mine at a local HS in San Diego (Helix Charter HS) are doing a fundraiser to raise money for their Instrumental Music program. This is their message:
Some of our auction items for our upcoming giving gala on Saturday Feb. 23!! Yes...these are in my office right now: A darth Vader mask signed by the original cast, an NFL helmet signed by Bart Starr, Brett Fabre, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, John Elway, Peyton Manning, And Tom Brady...and an electric guitar signed by The Rolling Stones!!!

You must be there to be a part of the auction. If you are interested or know anybody who would want any of these items, please visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login !

We do have a signed photo by all the 007 James Bond’s, signed B.B. King photo, signed Lebron James Jersey, signed Michael Jordan Jersey, and MUCH MORE!!!

ok so i came here wanting to put the hammer down on a spammer, find out it was from a long time member, it's for a good cause AND I WANT THAT BB KING AUTO/PIC.

LOL how far are u from SD [member=380]perc2100[/member] --- didn't u want a conductor buggs bunny?

it's in la mesa @ $30/tix.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 04:16:37 PM by alyssa »
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline TheOtherMel

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 125
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 11:34:34 AM »
I played the violin in elementary school and a year in middle school. Wasn't the coolest thing in the world when i was that age but i'm so thankful that I had the opportunity to play an instrument now that I look back at it. Good luck on the auction!
Twitter feed: @mel641

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 11:43:32 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ok so i came here wanting to put the hammer down on a spammer, find out it was from a long time member, it's for a good cause AND I WANT THAT BB KING AUTO/PIC.

LOL how far are u from SD [member=380]perc2100[/member] --- didn't u want a conductor buggs bunny?

it's in la mesa @ $30/tix.
I apologize if this was spam.  That was totally NOT my intention (and, of course, I'm late to this reply).  I do live in San Diego (actual SD zip code so yea me playing Torrey Pines cheap!).  I did def. want the Bugs Bunny sketch and I'm still hoping to attend that event in a few weeks.  I didn't personally end up being able to attend this Helix HS event, so I don't know if that cool stuff sold or for how much