Author Topic: Fringe Screening and Q&A, Hall H, 10:00-11:00  (Read 14548 times)

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
Fringe Screening and Q&A, Hall H, 10:00-11:00
« on: April 27, 2012, 07:24:23 PM »
10:00-11:00 Fringe Screening and Q&A-Fringe returns to Comic-Con for its farewell panel to celebrate its fifth and final season. Series stars Anna Torv (The Pacific), Josh Jackson (Dawson's Creek), Lance Reddick (Lost), Blair Brown (Altered States), Jasika Nicole (Take the Lead), and John Noble (The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King), along with executive producer J. H. Wyman (Keen Eddie), offer a Q&A with fans and an exclusive video presentation. Don't miss the discussion about the climactic conclusion of this critically acclaimed thriller. From Bad Robot Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television, Fringe airs Fridays at 9/8c on FOX. Fringe: The Complete Fourth Season will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on September 4. Hall H

Alright, so who follows the "Fringe" series, and what do you think about this season so far?

(Don't forget to use the spoiler tags, if necessary. ^_~  It's the "SP" button on the main reply page, or you can type in [ spoiler]write your text here[ /spoiler].  Just remove the spaces.)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:01:30 AM by kvthai »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
Re: Fringe
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 10:23:54 PM »
Stopped following after the 1st season but it's always nice to see a show get a final season so that the writers (hopefully) can do right by the fans and finish it off right.
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: Fringe Screening and Q&A, Hall H, 10:00-11:00
« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:24:59 AM »

Offline BustAGroove

• Exhibit Hall
  • Nerd Gurl In Search Of A Peaceful Soul
    • FaceBook
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 11:41:13 PM »
I'm a late-comer to the Fringe series.   it's one of my favorite shows and I'm glad it's getting one more season.  I'm tired of mindless-fluff TV pilots getting the green light and not being cancelled. 
Geek Out - Comic-Con Madness (Pinterest)

Offline Transmute Jun

• Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 10:11:23 AM »
The Fringe panel at WonderCon was well-attended and people seemed to enjoy what they were saying! I have to admit I didn't pay too much attention. My DH is the one who watches Fringe.

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 12:52:06 PM »
I actually really enjoy the series--in my opinion, the first season was really good; the second season was so-so; the third season was okay; the current and four season is much better.  ^_^;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline BustAGroove

• Exhibit Hall
  • Nerd Gurl In Search Of A Peaceful Soul
    • FaceBook
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 08:11:32 AM »
FringeOnFox (Presented By Sprint) Ultimate Fan Event during Comic-Con 2012:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Geek Out - Comic-Con Madness (Pinterest)

Offline Real Canadian superDAVE

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 10:04:58 AM »
I always check these contests out on the slim possibility Canadians may be allowed to enter. Of course for legal reasons those in the Great White North are pretty much always excluded.

Well, at least we have our hockey. Oh wait a second, all the Canadian teams are out of the playoffs now. Curse you Americans...curse you!

Offline Billyconard

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 10
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 12:23:14 PM »
Love Fringe.  I think it's gotten consistently better with each season until this one.  I think it peaked last year with the multi-verse stuff which was fantastic.  I have been a bit underwhelmed with this season - seems scattered and unfocused.  Still worth watching though and well acted.  Looking forward to the finale on Friday and to the final season. 

I hope the final season moves in the direction of the "Future where the Observers have taken over".  That could be a pretty cool storyline.

Actually - SDCC is what got me into Fringe.  I happened to be in BR20 one year and Fringe was between panels I wanted to see.  This was early in the show, I think between season 1 and 2 of Fringe.  I enjoyed the panel enough to check it out.

Offline Transmute Jun

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 04:56:16 PM »
Thanks for telling me about that contest! I had no idea.

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 05:30:43 PM »
Love Fringe.  I think it's gotten consistently better with each season until this one.  I think it peaked last year with the multi-verse stuff which was fantastic.  I have been a bit underwhelmed with this season - seems scattered and unfocused.  Still worth watching though and well acted.  Looking forward to the finale on Friday and to the final season. 

I hope the final season moves in the direction of the "Future where the Observers have taken over".  That could be a pretty cool storyline.

I really enjoyed this season's episode nineteen (since the nineteenth episode usually has a theme different from the current season, ha ha).  I'm looking forward to the season finale as well, even more so because a certain--shall I say "logical" and "intelligent"--character has returned. 

As for the acting, John Noble and Anna Torv are particularly amazing.

Offline Billyconard

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 10
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 08:52:52 PM »
Just entered the sweepstakes link above. I alway wonder how many people actually enter these kind of contests. 

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 09:55:51 PM »
Who knows?  It could be one of us.  (Wouldn't that be cool?)  Ha ha.

Offline Transmute Jun

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 10:33:51 AM »
After we've fought and scraped to get badges and hotel rooms... one of us wins the grand prize! LOL...

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 10:53:51 AM »
After we've fought and scraped to get badges and hotel rooms... one of us wins the grand prize! LOL...

That would be epically priceless! Hahahahahahaha!

Offline Transmute Jun

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 12:37:13 PM »
That would be epically priceless! Hahahahahahaha!

And oh, such sweet revenge!