Author Topic: WonderCon Dates Now Available for Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
If anyone is interested in doing the VR Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire experience put on by The Void during WonderCon, those dates are now available for booking. You can buy tickets here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I did the experience in January and it is definitely worthwhile for Star Wars fans or VR enthusiasts. You can check out my review here.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 10:23:11 AM by Transmute Jun »

Offline dolphina

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Live Long and Prosper
  • Liked: 1399
Re: WonderCon Dates Now Available for Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 02:50:31 PM »
If anyone is interested in doing the VR Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire experience put on by The Void during WonderCon, those dates are now available for booking. You can buy tickets here.

I did the experience in January and it is definitely worthwhile for Star Wars fans or VR enthusiasts. You can check out my review here.

My son did one during either SDCC or Blizzcon one year and said he got nauseated. I guess the fault was on him because it has to be like crystal clear or sharp and he said it was when it wasn't completely. If that makes any sense, lol.
A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting”

Wondercon, SDCC, Comikazi, Blizzcon, SWCA, D23

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
Re: WonderCon Dates Now Available for Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 06:23:28 PM »
My son did one during either SDCC or Blizzcon one year and said he got nauseated. I guess the fault was on him because it has to be like crystal clear or sharp and he said it was when it wasn't completely. If that makes any sense, lol.

Whatever he did, it wasn't this experience. It only opened in Anaheim on January 6 and it is a permanent installation in Downtown Disney.

That being said, there have been many VR demos at SDCC offsites, and I can believe that they would make people ill. They are very realistic!