Author Topic: BABYMETAL!!!  (Read 1289 times)

Offline superkatchick

• Supporter
  • Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 129
BABYMETAL!!!
« on: February 27, 2018, 02:38:39 PM »
Babymetal just announced their 2018 world tour and I was curious if any FoCC peeps are fans and are going to any of the shows! I am gonna try for Kansas City and Columbus!    🖤🖤🖤

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
Re: BABYMETAL!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 06:09:53 PM »
I almost yelled out when I saw this thread title!

I am a huge fan! When Funko made Pops, I almost lost my mind. I had not seen the news (My favorite KPop band announced their tour, so I have been preoccupied). I always list them as my favorite Funko items (have the Pop tee, too). I also bought every tee that Hot Topic got in.

And I just looked at the tour dates! Austin TX, and my favorite venue!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 
Ang

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:15:58 AM »

Offline superkatchick

• Supporter
  • Room 6BCF
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 06:34:15 PM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I almost yelled out when I saw this thread title!

I am a huge fan! When Funko made Pops, I almost lost my mind. I had not seen the news (My favorite KPop band announced their tour, so I have been preoccupied). I always list them as my favorite Funko items (have the Pop tee, too). I also bought every tee that Hot Topic got in.

And I just looked at the tour dates! Austin TX, and my favorite venue!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I think I loudly "Squee'd" when I saw the announcement! I'm so excited to see them again! I went to LA last year and the show was phenomenal! I got lucky and found one of the Pop Tee's in a clearance bin at Barnes and Noble of all places!

Offline superkatchick

• Supporter
  • Room 6BCF
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 06:40:40 PM »
Also the link for Austin tickets: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The VIP is pricey but tempting!

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 09:11:02 AM »
Also the link for Austin tickets: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The VIP is pricey but tempting!

Did you get tickets? We scored front row mezzanine. You get a great view and a seat. Which is why we didn't go for the VIP-we didn't want GA floor (we're too old for that stuff). It was tempting. I hope we'll be able to get some merch at the show. I am guessing it might go quickly since they offer priority access with VIP. I will take my chances. I like my seat with no one sitting in front of me!

I had to use the link above (well, I used one from reddit, but it was the same as above). The desktop site link never opened up for ticket sales (in the beginning, anyway). And, I got a visit from the little guy in my avatar. Yes-they were using queue-it!

I am soooooo excited!!!
Ang

Offline Louie_rob_m

• Hall H
  • Liked: 364
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 01:16:03 PM »
I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan, but would love to see them live!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline superkatchick

• Supporter
  • Room 6BCF
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 10:48:55 AM »
I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan, but would love to see them live!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The live show is an amazing experience! The mosh pit was insane and I've been to a LOT of metal shows, So I'd suggest getting away from the stage unless you want to be in the middle of the madness!

Offline superkatchick

• Supporter
  • Room 6BCF
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 10:51:16 AM »
Did you get tickets? We scored front row mezzanine. You get a great view and a seat. Which is why we didn't go for the VIP-we didn't want GA floor (we're too old for that stuff). It was tempting. I hope we'll be able to get some merch at the show. I am guessing it might go quickly since they offer priority access with VIP. I will take my chances. I like my seat with no one sitting in front of me!

I had to use the link above (well, I used one from reddit, but it was the same as above). The desktop site link never opened up for ticket sales (in the beginning, anyway). And, I got a visit from the little guy in my avatar. Yes-they were using queue-it!

I am soooooo excited!!!
I got first row balcony for my venue!!!! So so excited!!! I used to love being on the floor but am so over that now I wanna see the show! Having a seat is so nice, were still gonna line up a couple hours prior to doors!

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 10:57:00 AM »
I got first row balcony for my venue!!!! So so excited!!! I used to love being on the floor but am so over that now I wanna see the show! Having a seat is so nice, were still gonna line up a couple hours prior to doors!

We probably will line up early, too. DH wants merch, which is unusual for him. Congrats on front row!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Ang