Author Topic: Star Wars Celebration 2017 Pin Trading thread  (Read 20116 times)

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
Star Wars Celebration 2017 Pin Trading thread
« on: February 03, 2017, 10:28:43 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Road to Celebration kicks off with our first set of pins for 2017. Stay tuned for how to order! #SWCO #StarWars You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  10:00 AM - 3 Feb 2017

Confirmed
1.   C3P0 (Celebration Pack 1)
2.   R2 (Celebration Pack 1)
3.   Dagobah Luke (Celebration Pack 2)
4.   Dagobah Yoda (Celebration Pack 2)
5.   Ackbar (Celebration Pack 3)
6.   Lando (Celebration Pack 3)
7.   Young Anakin  (Jedi 3-Pack)
8.   Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi 3-Pack)
9.   Mace Windu (Jedi 3-Pack)
10.   Emperor Palpatine (Sith 3-Pack)
11.   Count Dooku (Sith 3-Pack)
12.   Darth Maul (Sith 3-Pack)
13.   Kylo (Exclusive at Funko)
14.   Hera (Exclusive at Gentle Giant)
15.   Snowtrooper (Exclusive at EFX)
16.   Thrawn (Exclusive with Thrawn book purchase from Del Ray)
17.   Greedo (Exclusive at Kotobukiya)
18.   Jyn Erso (Rogue One 3-Pack)
19.   Finn (Exclusive at Sphero)
20.   Zeb (Exclusive at Think Geek)
21.   Cassian Andor (Rogue One 3-Pack)
22.   K-2S0 (Rogue One 3-Pack)
23.   Han (W/Lanyard)
24.   Stormtrooper (Available for Purchase at store with purchase of $100)
25.   Ahsoka Tano  (Available for Purchase at store with purchase of $100)
26.   Darth Vader (Blind 2-Packs)
27.   Chopper (Blind 2-Packs)
28.   Ezra Bridger (Blind 2-Packs)
29.   BB-8 (Blind 2-Packs)
30.   Jar Jar Binks (Blind 2-Packs)
31.   Grand Moth Tarkin (Blind 2-Packs)
32.   Chewbacca (Blind 2-Packs)
33.   Biker Scout (Blind 2-Packs) - Image is of Chewbacca but this likely should be the Biker Scout as that is the missing one
34.   Bossk (Bounty Hunter 3-Pack)
35.   IG-88  (Bounty Hunter 3-Pack)
36.   Boba Fett  (Bounty Hunter 3-Pack)
37.   Princess Leia (Women of Star Wars 3-Pack)
38.   Sabine Wren (Women of Star Wars 3-Pack)
39.   Rey Solo/Skywalker/Kenobi (Women of Star Wars 3-Pack)
40.   Deathtrooper (Trade with Staff Only)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 11:07:42 AM by mllNY »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
Re: Re: Star Wars Celebration April 13-16, 2017
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 11:09:03 AM »
Updated You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Welcome to the 2017 Star Wars Celebration Pin Trading Program. This years' pin set feature 40 unique Star Wars characters pins — one pin for each year of Star Wars history — with art by Derek Laufman.

Fans can purchase select collectible Pins directly at the Celebration Store, and other Pins will be available from select Star Wars Celebration Orlando Exhibitors and Staff members. But if you're a badge-holder, you don't have to wait until Star Wars Celebration Orlando to get started with Pin Trading. Select pins will be available on the Road to Celebration page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . Make sure to refer to the Pin Trading rules below, so you know how you can begin Pin Trading. Also check out the pin images below; more pins will be revealed in the weeks leading up Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017.

Also check out the full list of pins that will be revealed during Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017.

Star Wars Celebration Pin Trading Rules, Etiquette and FAQ

Where do I get my Official Star Wars Celebration Pin Trading Pins?

• Many pins are available for sale in the Official Star Wars Celebration Show Store.
  • Select "sponsor pins" will also be available on the Show floor at certain Exhibitors Booths — just look for the signs at the Show! The Star Wars Celebration Pin Trading logo will indicate which Booths have official pins available.
  • Additionally, pins can be obtained through trading with other Fans displaying a lanyard with pins on it. We encourage trading, but not buying!
  • Some pins can only be acquired by trading with a Celebration Staff member.
  • A few select pins were only offered to ticket holders prior to the show — but Eagle-eyed traders may be able to spot these pins available for trading on the show floor.

How do I trade for pins?

• Pins must be traded one-for-one, one pin at a time. Please ensure that pin backs are attached for a safe pin trading experience.
  • Monies, gifts or receipts may not be exchanged or used in trade for a pin.
  • Pins should be in good, undamaged, tradable condition.
  • Pins can be traded in the designated Pin Trading area in the Official Star Wars Celebration Show store, or anywhere on the floor! If you see someone with a pin that you want to trade for, just ask! But be sure to be considerate and polite.
  • Please refrain from touching staff member or other fan pins or lanyards. If you need a closer look, kindly ask the individual wearing the lanyard if she or he can bring it into clearer view for you.
  • You may trade as many pins as you want with another Fan.
  • You may only trade two (2) pins with a Staff member per day. You may trade with as many Staff members per day as you wish.
  • Staff members cannot decline to trade with you — if they have a pin on their lanyard that you want to trade for, they will make the trade -- but fans can decline.
  • Fans can trade among other Fans at their own discretion, but Staff members will only trade for 2017 year pins.

Please be respectful!

What are the Star Wars Celebration pin trading pins? And how rare are they?

• All Star Wars Celebration pins from all years are limited edition and exclusive to Star Wars Celebration. All pins designated as "Staff only" are only available to you by trading with a Staff member.
  • There are a total of 40 unique pins in the Star Wars Celebration pin trading collection — one for each year since Star Wars first debuted in 1977! The 2017 Pin collection was designed by artist Derek Laufman.
  • Though the pins are not numbered, they are available in limited supply — they will only be made available throughout Star Wars Celebration. Because of the exclusivity, you may only purchase 2 of each style pin (or set of pins) per transaction, with the exception of the Blind Packs, for which you can purchase 5 per transaction.
  • You can locate Exhibitor Exclusives pins by looking for the signs at their booth while at the show. The Star Wars Celebration Pin Trading logo will indicate which booths have official pins available.
  • Edition sizes will not be released, but some pins are rarer than others. Keep your eyes peeled for those rare pins!

The most important thing is to remember is to have fun.
Good luck and happy trading!

Updated

Road to Celebration Pin Trading Program

Join us on the Road to Celebration, as we get ready for the next Star Wars Celebration! The awesome activities taking place on the Road to Celebration are just a few of the ways we're getting our fans excited for what's in store in Orlando this April.    From pre-sales of our exclusive Star Wars pins that you can trade in our the Pin Trading Program, to features of our fans every Friday, and live Twitter chats where we ask you about your experiences at past Celebrations, the Road to Celebration is all about preparing for what's to come: Star Wars Celebration Orlando!

You don't have to wait until Star Wars Celebration Orlando to get started with Pin Trading.  Get a head with three exclusive sets of Star Wars Celebration Orlando pins and T-Shirts — available exclusively to Star Wars Celebration Orlando Ticket holders online in advance of the Show in April. Buy these pins now and start your pin set so you're ready to trade as soon as Star Wars Celebration Orlando begins. These pins and t-shirts won't be available at the Show, so don't miss out and check your e-mail often. Information on each pin and additional details on t-shirts and other exclusives will be made available shortly before they go on sale.

Set 1 C-3PO and R2D2 Pin Set ($35)

• Launching February 10, 2016
  • US fans will receive theirs in the mail (mid-March), and International fans will pick up onsite at Registration
  • Includes an exclusive 2-Pack featuring C-3PO and R2-D2 pins, plus an exclusive t-shirt

Road to Celebration Pin FAQs

How Do I Order My Set(s)?

The Road to Celebration program is only open to Star Wars Celebration Orlando ticket holders; you must have ordered a Star Wars Celebration Orlando ticket to take part. If you ordered your Star Wars Celebration Orlando ticket or tickets prior to February 10th, 2017, you will be sent an email with your Road to Celebration login information for ReedPOPSupplyCo.com, where the pins will be made available for sale. If you purchased your ticket on or after February 10th, 2017, you will be sent an email with your login information as part of your ticket confirmation.

With your personalized login information, visit ReedPOPSupplyCo.com, and you'll be able to browse and purchase all available Road to Celebration sets. Come back in the next few weeks as a second set will be revealed!
If you have any problems logging in — or need to be resent your login information — please contact us.

How Many Sets Can I Buy?
All Road to Celebration pin sets are limited in number and we allow fans to purchase up to five sets per ticket order while supplies last. Please note, you receive one login per Star Wars Celebration Orlando ticket order, whether it is for multiple tickets, or a single tickets, along with instructions on how to purchase your pin sets. If you have purchased tickets for Star Wars Celebration Orlando, you can purchase multiple pin sets, but you are limited to a maximum of five pin sets per ticket order. There is a strict, 5 set maximum per order. Should a customer attempt to purchase quantities in excess of this, they risk having their orders cancelled and access to future Road to Celebration pin set releases revoked.

When will I receive my Road to Celebration sets?

All pin & T-Shirt sets will ship out in Mid-March for domestic US badge-holders; International fans will pick their sets up onsite at Star Wars Celebration Orlando.

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: Star Wars Celebration 2017 Pin Trading thread
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:57:04 PM »

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7002
Re: Star Wars Celebration April 13-16, 2017
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 11:23:10 AM »
do we need a separate thread for pins/swag & exclusives?
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1089
Re: Re: Star Wars Celebration April 13-16, 2017
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 11:32:42 AM »
[member=1]alyssa[/member] I think a pin trading thread may be in order here.

But I want to know if it is really 40 or if there are like variants, etc.
2023 Cons: Five Points Festival, SDCC, Toy Fair, NYCC, IX, PAX Unplugged

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 12:14:25 PM »
Seems like 2 are secret for now but you can kind of make out a majority of the figures

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 12:39:33 PM »
OK so there is only one account if you bought tickets for multiple people. Hmmm. I have someone to thank for my ticket.

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 12:40:16 PM »
[member=1747]@briansteez[/member] can you confirm

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 01:06:21 PM »
Confirmed
1.   C3P0
2.   R2
3.   Dagobah Luke
4.   Dagobah Yoda
5.   Ackbar
6.   Lando

Guesses
7.   Young Adult Anakin
8.   Obi-Wan? Young Evil Anakin
9.   Mace
10.   Palpatine
11.   Dooku
12.   Maul
13.   Kylo
14.   Hera (Rebels)
15.   Stormtrooper?
16.   ??? Thrawn?
17.   Greedo
18.   Jyn?
19.   Cassian
20.   K2S0
21.   Han
22.   ???
23.   Asoka
24.   Vader
25.   Chopper
26.   Ezra
27.   BB8
28.   Jar Jar
29.   Organa
30.   Chewie 1
31.   Chewie 2
32.   Zeb, bossk?
33.   IG-88
34.   Bobba
35.   Leia
36.   Sabine
37.   Rey
38.   Stormtrooper/Deathtrooper?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 09:34:23 AM by mllNY »

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2017, 07:33:38 AM »
[member=1732]SamTurtledove[/member] [member=2339]NCDS[/member] [member=647]frgx[/member] [member=2339]NCDS[/member]

really no one else wants to take some guess. I think we should be able to figure this out

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 10:12:48 AM »

33. IG-88

(I think the second Chewie will wind up as another Rebels character!)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 10:21:12 AM by SamTurtledove »

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2017, 10:33:41 AM »
[member=1732]SamTurtledove[/member] i think they may have messed up the icon on the chewie and copied it twice. also they announced 40 pins but there are only 38 silhouettes

also updated 13 to possible kylo
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 10:36:15 AM by mllNY »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2017, 02:42:58 AM »
So hopefully everyone trying for the pins has gotten their emails with login info and link for the sale. 

Some Observations ...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2017, 04:51:25 AM »
[member=1732]SamTurtledove[/member] do these sell out quick, I was going to mosey on in

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2017, 06:54:43 AM »
I followed the link and tried logging in using the email and 'password' they provided but it said i was not able to log in so i created an account using that password. I hope this does not become FUBAR! [member=1732]SamTurtledove[/member]

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2017, 08:28:39 AM »
I followed the link and tried logging in using the email and 'password' they provided but it said i was not able to log in so i created an account using that password. I hope this does not become FUBAR! [member=1732]SamTurtledove[/member]

It will a be tough sale, nothing held in your cart!

ReedPop sent out an updated email.  Make sure your account password is the last 8: "the password is the last 8 digits of your confirmation number. "

Dear    ,

Yesterday we sent an email with an individual username and password to log into ReedPOPSupplyCo.com, to allow you to log in and purchase The R2-D2 & C-3PO Pin 2-Pack and T-Shirt Combo today at 12 pm EST. While the username and password provide in the body of that email is correct, we mistakenly said that the password is the last 7 digits of your confirmation number. In actuality, the password is the last 8 digits of your confirmation number. If you attempt to use the last 7 digits, you will not be able to log in.

For your reference once again, your username and password are below:

User Name
Password

If, for any reason, you have difficulty in logging in, you can visit the password reset link here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password to one of your choosing.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter, and we'll see you at 12 EST when The R2-D2 & C-3PO Pin 2-Pack and T-Shirt Combo becomes available - remember to act quickly, as quantities are limited.

Warmest regards,

Your Star Wars Celebration Team