Author Topic: Is anybody else having an issue seeing whats in the spoiler tags?  (Read 4424 times)

Offline zedword

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 42
I'm logged in but it says I'm not allowed to see anything in spoiler tags....  anybody else having that issue?

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
Re: Is anybody else having an issue seeing whats in the spoiler tags?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 05:38:41 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm logged in but it says I'm not allowed to see anything in spoiler tags....  anybody else having that issue?

Do you have any Javascript-blockers installed as add-ons on your browser?  Sometimes, they need to be enabled to see the text inside of the spoiler tags.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline zedword

• Room 6BCF
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 05:40:52 PM »
no, and I haven't had a problem until just now.  I was reading the forums a couple of hours ago with no issue.  Let me log out and log back in and see if that does it.

Offline zedword

• Room 6BCF
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 05:43:34 PM »
and that did it...  I dunno what happened since last time read the forums today...  So thanks Zero your mere questioning fixed it.... :P

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 05:46:47 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and that did it...  I dunno what happened since last time read the forums today...  So thanks Zero your mere questioning fixed it.... :P

I'm pretty sure I don't have those kinds of abilities.  (Maybe it was magic?  Ha ha!)

Sometimes, all it takes is a little cache-clearing, cookie-clearing, or logging in and out.  ;p  I'm glad it's working properly for you now.  Let us know if anything else on the forum seems odd.  ^__^d
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...