Author Topic: Comic-Con 2018 Badge Shipping Address Verification Q & A  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
Comic-Con 2018 Badge Shipping Address Verification Q & A
« on: April 09, 2018, 09:21:19 PM »
For our archives and future reference.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL REGISTRATION UPDATE 
A Handy-Dandy Shipping Address Verification Q & A

Hello my eager students! Thank you for joining me. Refill your coffee, grab a donut, and take notes: your important badge shipping address verification questions will be answered today.

Q: Address verification? What’s this all about? 

A: In an effort to reduce lost, returned, and undeliverable badges, we are introducing a simple process to verify your badge shipping address!

Q: That’s great! What do I need to do?   

A: Please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login choose the “Contact Info” tab, and select the “Verify Shipping Address” option. Upon verification, your address will turn green and a checkmark will display.

Q: What if I need to update my badge shipping address?

A: That’s easy! Simply You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login choose the “Contact Info” tab, and select the “Badge Shipping Address” option. Your badge shipping address will be verified after your changes are saved.

Q: When does my badge shipping address need to be verified by? 

A: Please verify your badge shipping address on or before May 14, 2018.

Q: What if I miss the May 14, 2018 deadline? 

A: You must You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and verify your badge shipping address prior to the deadline to have your badge shipped in advance. We are unable to mail badges to an unverified shipping address. If you miss the deadline, you must pick up your badge onsite.

Q: I am an international attendee. Does this apply to me? 

A: If you are an international badge holder and would like to have your badge shipped to a US address, please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and update the “Badge Shipping Address” under the “Contact Info” tab with a domestic shipping address. You may complete the USPS verification process at that time.

We are unable to ship badges to an international address. International attendees without a US shipping address may pick up their badge when they arrive onsite. Onsite pick-up hours and locations will be posted at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as we get closer to the event. You will need your confirmation and a valid photo ID to pick up your badge onsite.

Q: My address won’t verify! Help!

A: Review that you have entered everything correctly! Remember to double check your street number and zip code. Be sure to include the apartment or suite number, if applicable. If everything is correct and your address still won’t verify, please use the green “Contact Us” feature in your You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login well in advance of the May 14, 2018 badge shipping address verification deadline.

Q: When do you think badges will begin shipping?

A: We anticipate that badges will be sent out 3 – 4 weeks prior to Preview Night, July 18, 2018.

Thank you for tuning in! Remember, children (age 12 and under) are free with paying adult. Visit the Registration Area when you arrive onsite. Now, get out there and start verifying!

Posted on Apr 9, 2018

Categories: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...