Author Topic: Anyone attending the Serenity Screening tomorrow?  (Read 5927 times)

Chuck

Anyone attending the Serenity Screening tomorrow?
« on: July 19, 2013, 10:25:47 PM »
If yes, I'm interested in meeting up! I'm so alone  :'(  :)

Offline rando

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 291
Re: Anyone attending the Serenity Screening tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 08:08:02 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If yes, I'm interested in meeting up! I'm so alone  :'(  :)

Hey Chuck, I am headed over to the Serenity screening now if you want to hang out with someone from the forum.  I actually have an extra ticket since my brother had to curtail much of his Con participation due to work related issues that came up unexpectantly this week.  I am giving it away so anyone who is at Nerd HQ tonight at 9:00 can get for me there.  Just PM me or post here otherwise I will try to give it away there.  I am wearing black shorts and a gray hoodie.   :)

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:56:09 AM »

Offline Bert Su

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 73
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 01:45:43 PM »
Not me. I saw Teen Titans and Batman instead.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to my YouTube channel for Transformers reviews

Chuck

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 01:49:10 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey Chuck, I am headed over to the Serenity screening now if you want to hang out with someone from the forum.  I actually have an extra ticket since my brother had to curtail much of his Con participation due to work related issues that came up unexpectantly this week.  I am giving it away so anyone who is at Nerd HQ tonight at 9:00 can get for me there.  Just PM me or post here otherwise I will try to give it away there.  I am wearing black shorts and a gray hoodie.   :)

I have checked the forum all the time but didnt see your post until now (back home). I guess my roaming internet connection just sucked. Damn, it would have been great to meet someone there...  :'(
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 05:02:03 PM by Chuck »