Author Topic: 2018 SDCC Funko Exclusives: Trade Thread  (Read 4280 times)

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
2018 SDCC Funko Exclusives: Trade Thread
« on: June 21, 2018, 11:34:50 PM »
Forum Houskeeping:

By popular Funko Fever forum reader demand, please use this thread to discuss all things related to your Funko Pop (exclusives from any year and/or non-exclusives) trade requests. As Red Leader might say, "Cut the chatter!" within this thread, keeping most of your Funko trade details to PMs or offsite communication methods.

Example post

"Want: Funko item A

Have to trade (suggest not listing or posting until you actually have in your possession): Funko item B

Please PM me if interested in a trade, thanks!"

Then work out the details with others in PMs or offsite communication.

How to Send Personal Messages (PMs) on the Forums ->

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As noted in the General Guidelines:

Please remember that trades are fine, as long as extra fees or anything suspicious isn't being asked in addition to the trade.  Profiteering or bribing is not condoned.  To protect our forum members, this community does not allow people to sell items--with the exception of NYCC tickets at original face value (only because ReedPop has a policy that states people can resell them).

If you agree to a trade, please use an official mail carrier service (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.) and double check the rates on the website.  Both parties should do this so that you both know and agree to pay the proper shipping and packaging fees requested by the carrier.  If you agree to exchange items at the convention or purchase items for another party, take advantage of the PM system on the forums - or use other off-forum communication means like Skype, Facebook, personal e-mails, etc. - to discuss in-depth details of trades, discuss specific exclusives hunting plans and/or share your contact information and mailing address.

Keep in mind that it is possible that a party may not be able to obtain the exclusive they were attempting to get for you or that a party may fail to complete a purchase for any number of reasons.  Remember you are doing this at your own risk and you should only purchase for others according to your budget and comfort level.  You may ask a party to pay you beforehand, but that is a trust issue for the other party as well.

Please discuss everything in great detail before completely agreeing to anything--from how you will organize the exchange or purchase to how you will get the item to the other party. We ask that any public in-thread discussion of that kind of information, precise line-up times, and/or group sizes be detailed via PM or off of the forums entirely to protect not only yourself but also to respect and maintain the integrity of CCI's line policies.

We, the global moderators and administrators, are not responsible for and do not vet the individual actions of forum members in this community, so engaging in a trade will be done at your own risk. As always, we encourage you to please use your best judgement.

Thank you!  ^__^

(2017: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , 2016: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
Re: 2018 SDCC Funko Exclusives: Trade Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 08:44:38 AM »
Bump ;)

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:25:44 AM »

Offline stl_ben

• Hall H
    • dailyvinyl.net
  • Liked: 443
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 08:49:44 AM »
Well since this was bumped:

HOLY CRAP I MUST HAVE the Rick & Morty record!  Please oh please let funko be a lottery and someone in my group win!
If not.  I will be looking for a team mate that is camping for Funko!  Its the only thing I must have.  Let me help you get something else instead of me giving my money to ebay!

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 01:52:37 PM »
Friday the 13th bump ;)

Offline chamogaming

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 01:56:25 PM »
I have Funko pops for trade in exchange for Bluefin Tamashii items, Lego, and Hallmark ornaments. Please pm me so we can work something out!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 01:34:45 PM by chamogaming »

Offline jazzyj

• Gaming Lounge
  • Cheese and Carb Enthusiast
  • Liked: 302
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 01:58:15 PM »
OH LOL, I didn't know this thread was already a thing. Way more detailed than mine xD

Offline squidward

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 59
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 03:38:50 PM »
Funko collector desperately seeking a Funko lottery winner that only wants a few items. My group would be grateful for any assistance to buy your unwanted items from the booth because we all lost the Funko lottery.

We were lucky to win the lottery for Lego minifig Black Lightning, Lego set Han/Chewy, and UCC, but really wanted 1 Funko win.

If you want other Funko Pops, I have 2017 Conan Pops, plus some older Freddy Funko's from Fundays. But we fly out Tuesday so I'll have to know to bring them.

PM me

Offline SDCCgal2015

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 36
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2018, 04:16:20 PM »
Seeking a funko spot winner who is looking for a couple exclusives and willing to help another con goers out .
If willing to help please send your list to compare with mine.

I’d really appreciated!

Offline kat_sydney

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 21
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 09:43:25 PM »
I have a Funko slot on Thursday, looking to trade funko items for signings (posters) (mainly the WB ones). 

If you got a signing you weren't really interested in (or if you don't collect the signed posters), let me know and we can see if we can work out a trade. 

I also have Chrome pops - purple Thanos; gold iron man; red iron spider - these are exclusive to Australia (and were only available at Supanova - an Australian convention). (Can send pics).

Offline mattytreks

• Ballroom 20
    • mattytreks on twitter
  • Liked: 233
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 11:05:01 PM »
Funko Fundays attendee here, with a few Fundays Pops up for trade.

Looking for someone with LEGO exclusives: Sheriff Deadpool minifigure first and foremost, as well as Black Lightning (and possibly an Ant-Man set) to trade for Fundays Pops.

Thanks!
Star Wars | LEGO | 1000toys | Batman | Voltron

Offline Carlz

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2018, 11:08:33 PM »
I have the chrome purple thanos and gold Ironman that I have brought with me from Australia that I would like to trade for Conan or Freddy pops (sorry Spider-Man is already gone)

Offline Ngokatie85

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 10
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 12:47:21 AM »
I have a Funko slot on Thursday, looking to trade funko items for signings (posters) (mainly the WB ones). 

If you got a signing you weren't really interested in (or if you don't collect the signed posters), let me know and we can see if we can work out a trade. 

I also have Chrome pops - purple Thanos; gold iron man; red iron spider - these are exclusive to Australia (and were only available at Supanova - an Australian convention). (Can send pics).

What time is your funko spot for Thursday?

Offline Ngokatie85

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 10
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 01:46:43 AM »
I have for trade warner brother theatrical #1 signing which is either cast signing of aquaman or Shazam. Only looking to trade for opening time slot at funko, 930am on either Thursday-Sunday. If interested message me to work out details.

Offline lostninja

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 42
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 05:24:22 AM »
I have Superhero Girls or 2001 to trade for Funko ? Trade Spot or Items I'll pay?

Offline kat_sydney

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 21
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2018, 06:12:25 AM »
What time is your funko spot for Thursday?

12:00pm