Author Topic: SDCC 2018 Line Group for Hall H & Autographs?  (Read 4972 times)

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1770
Re: SDCC 2018 Line Group for Hall H & Autographs?
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2018, 08:15:37 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good to know so many here have alot knowledge as to what is best to do at con at anytime unles things change really. first time back last year i didnt know u was able to just walk in thurs and sunday to hall h and guess it cause no major panels hapen thse days i guess to have to wait in line any at all. i may be wrong but can try to just walk in after know what panels they have if possible if not busy during the times of panels.
Thursdays always kind of surprises me, since there is often at least one major studio panel in Hall H: every year I think "no way can one just walk right into Hall H THIS year" and yet you can.  Sundays used to be crazier w/Dr. Who and/or Breaking Bad causing big lines but now a days I think it's also really mellow

Offline TossedSalad

• Gaming Lounge
  • Greetings Programs!
  • Liked: 143
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2018, 01:39:07 PM »
First post ever. Trying to get better at using all resources. Last three years have been in Hall H. Friday for the big tv day plus Star Wars, last two years on Saturday. Spent so much time in line but have some great memories. Brought my oldest son two years ago and he loved the Marvel panel. Currently have a group of about 3-5 people although I get stuck doing the bulk of the line sitting the day before. Posting for notifications and stuff. Right now just worried about a hotel downtown. Bringing my 12 year old son again before his child badge eligibility goes away.
Fun isn’t something one considers when preparing for Comic-Con, but attending does put a smile on my face

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #32 on: Today at 04:51:32 AM »

Offline puppy

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 251
Re: Line Group for Hall H & Autographs?
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2018, 01:42:27 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So these are never good questions to ask or answer. No matter what time someone says, everyone who sees it will want to get in line earlier. All it does is make the lines worse. :(

Well, here's one to help you out:  Last year (I can't remember which day), Hall H was so dead they made an announcement in the exhibit hall trying to get people to go to Hall H.  If they have to advertise Hall H....

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 62
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2018, 01:50:16 PM »
Wow, guessing if they had to do that lol then not many cared to check out the panel that was there for the day. most time i wasnt really aware of overhead calls if any. but was well aware of anyone who yelled to keep traffic moving lol.

Offline ComicConNewb

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 19
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2018, 12:27:35 PM »
no one has started a line group yet?