Author Topic: Disney Plus Streaming Platform  (Read 1026 times)

Offline DaveG

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 493
Re: Disney Plus Streaming Platform
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2019, 11:44:08 AM »
While I feel like I'm starting to get saturated with streaming channels and content, this will be a 'must have'.  I also hope they offer some type of promotion at SDCC.  I think DC Universe did something like, but a year subscription and get 3 additional months for free.  I would be good with that.

Offline jamiesugah

• Ballroom 20
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 218
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 03:28:20 PM »
When I originally heard about this, I was ready to ignore it. I already pay for four streaming services AND cable. But there is a ton of amazing stuff set for Disney+ and it's gonna be only $7 a month so now I'm figuring out what I can do without every month to pay for this. (Probably cable.  ;D)
Author/Editor at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: @jamiesugah

Offline chocolateshake

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 312
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2019, 03:48:35 PM »
I ditched cable for Directv Now.  It's been significantly cheaper for a couple of years but with the recent increase is about the same cost again.  Thinking about ditching it now as well.  I get 29 channels using an antenna which all look much better than the heavily compressed cable and streaming service.  I already ditched Amazon prime since there was really nothing worth watching.  Which is my problem with all these services.  I have 100+ channels on Directv and all this content on all the streaming services yet I really only watch 2 channels.  So I think I will cancel Directv when GoT ends.  I'll hang on to Hulu since it's only 99 cents/month.

Offline Angel_

• Volunteer HQ
  • Aizawa Enthusiast
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 1226
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2019, 06:17:38 PM »
Sebastian Stan content? Jeff Goldblum content?  TAKE MY MONEY
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Michael M

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex"
  • Liked: 861
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2019, 06:40:08 PM »
I ditched cable for Directv Now.  It's been significantly cheaper for a couple of years but with the recent increase is about the same cost again.  Thinking about ditching it now as well.  I get 29 channels using an antenna which all look much better than the heavily compressed cable and streaming service.  I already ditched Amazon prime since there was really nothing worth watching.  Which is my problem with all these services.  I have 100+ channels on Directv and all this content on all the streaming services yet I really only watch 2 channels.  So I think I will cancel Directv when GoT ends.  I'll hang on to Hulu since it's only 99 cents/month.
I ditched cable *and* landline about 6+ months ago, brought my bill down considerably.  Have Hulu for the local channels and Netflix so this will be easy.  Can't wait actually.
Asps, very dangerous...you go first