Author Topic: WonderCon: Professionals  (Read 3545 times)

Offline tremendo

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 37
WonderCon: Professionals
« on: January 02, 2019, 05:38:22 PM »
Happy New Year! Applications for Pro-status are due by 1/16. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last year’s pro-reg happened 1/17, so it looks like above will push it back a bit this year. (Edit: Haha! It’s on, same date as last year. 😀)

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 01:23:15 PM by tremendo »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
Re: WonderCon: Professionals
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 12:47:16 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WonderCon Anaheim Professionals

WonderCon Anaheim 2019 professional badge registration is now OPEN! Please see below for badge registration instructions. There will be no onsite professional registration. Online professional registration will close on March 11, 2019.

We are no longer accepting WonderCon Anaheim 2019 professional applications. All applications and verification materials were due by January 16, 2019.

To receive important information from our professional registration department, sign in to your Comic-Con Member ID account and select the "OPT-OUTS" option on the "My Account" tab. Make sure you have not checked the "Email Opt-Out" box. If you have selected to opt out of email notifications from Comic-Con, you will not be notified of important registration updates.

Before you may register for WonderCon Anaheim 2019, you must first determine your professional status. All professional applicants fall into one of two categories: First-Time Applicant or Returning Professional.

To determine your category, log in to your Comic-Con Member ID account and click the "Professionals" tab. If you are a returning professional, your member class will be “Professional” and your professional verification status will be “DUE” or “NOT DUE”. If you are a first-time professional applicant, no "Professionals" tab will be displayed.

If your professional verification status is NOT DUE: Log in to your Comic-Con Member IDaccount, select the "Professionals" tab, and click the WonderCon Anaheim 2019 "Click here to register your badge now!" link. Be sure to register your guest badge(s) when you submit the online request form. You cannot return to the online registration system at a later date to request guest badges.

Save time, don't wait in line! Badges registered before February 14, 2019, will be mailed in advance! Both your badge and any guest badges that you register will be mailed to the address listed on your Comic-Con Member ID. To verify your shipping address, log in to your Member ID account and select the “Contact Info” tab. Professional badges registered after February 14 will be available for onsite pick-up only.

If your professional verification status is DUE or you are applying as a FIRST-TIME PROFESSIONAL: All applications were due by January 16, 2019. If you applied before this date, please allow 3 - 4 weeks from this date for your application to be reviewed. If you did not submit an application, we are unable to accept additional applications at this time. If you have questions regarding a previously submitted application, please contact [email protected]

Professional Guest Badges

Each verified professional may request a complimentary WonderCon Anaheim 2019 badge for up to two guests, until capacity is reached. All professional guests must have their own valid and confirmed Comic-Con Member ID. To create a Member ID, simply visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guest badges are limited, and not all guests can be accommodated.

Professional guest badges may be used to register up to two adult or junior (13-17) members. Children (age 12 and under) are free with a professional badge and do not count toward your guest limit. Child badges must be registered onsite at the WonderCon Anaheim Professional Registration Area in Hall E. The child must be present to receive a badge. There will be no onsite registration for adult professionals or guests.

For additional information, please review the WonderCon Anaheim Professional FAQ.

"Be sure to register your guest badge(s) when you submit the online request form. You cannot return to the online registration system at a later date to request guest badges."

Can I change my guest?

If your original guest cannot attend and you would like to bring a new guest, please bring your original guest badge, along with your new guest, to the Professional Registration Area in Hall E of the Anaheim Convention Center. Please note that your new guest will also need a valid Comic-Con Member ID.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 01:06:03 PM by SamTurtledove »

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:31:29 AM »

Offline Berts

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 144
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 02:13:56 PM »
This is my last year as a professional and I got my SDCC badge in the ret/gen sale so I could be eligible for retreg next year. If I were get my complimentary badges for Wondercon, would it affect my SDCC badges that I got in retreg? Basically would it reclassify it as a professional badge and would I be ineligible to participate in retreg for SDCC? Does that make sense?

Offline freem118

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 03:17:54 PM »
Has any pro received their badges yet? I know exhibitors and attendees have started to get theirs. Haven't seen anyone receive pro badges yet.

Offline RSilvaConFan

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 88
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 07:14:48 PM »
I am still waiting for both my attendee badge and my friend's pro badge.

Offline edwinfabian

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 24
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 04:14:20 PM »
I got my pro badge on Monday.

Offline Mel

• Volunteer HQ
    • Flickr
  • Liked: 1923
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 09:33:55 PM »
I got my Pro badge yesterday

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Formerly cracksback

My Flickr
-----------------------------
My Twitter

Offline tremendo

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 02:40:21 PM »
Got badges for me and my guests today. YAY! As a noob Pro, I didn’t know guest badges would be sent to me.

Offline marcia29

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1292
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 04:28:10 AM »
This is my last year as a professional and I got my SDCC badge in the ret/gen sale so I could be eligible for retreg next year. If I were get my complimentary badges for Wondercon, would it affect my SDCC badges that I got in retreg? Basically would it reclassify it as a professional badge and would I be ineligible to participate in retreg for SDCC? Does that make sense?

[member=2210]Berts[/member]  - Just peeked in here to hopefully find an answer to this same question.  Did you find out?
It is 2024, and I am still asking...where's my flyin' car??!! @fannishmarcia

Offline Berts

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 144
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2019, 01:34:49 PM »
[member=2210]Berts[/member]  - Just peeked in here to hopefully find an answer to this same question.  Did you find out?

Unfortunately I did not.

Offline Roshawn

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 49
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2019, 02:03:26 PM »

No, because you paid for the regular badge.