Author Topic: Marriott Marquis  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Ganemis

• Freebie Table
    • Teknosquid
  • Liked: 8
Re: Marriott Marquis
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2019, 12:40:46 PM »
Hey Fellow Con goers,
 I used spot hero app for last years con and was able to get amazing overnite parking rates for a steal, keep eyes out.  Especially for those staying downtown.
SDCC 2008-2018

Offline thawk

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 97
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2019, 02:35:06 PM »
It's true the MMM spoils you though.  In my opinion it's the best hotel and I've been fortunate to be with a lucky group and had great help from this community as well - have gotten to stay there a bunch in the last several years.  Good luck!
nana nana nana nana BATMAN...!

Offline JKingoftheNerds

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 34
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2019, 04:25:39 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's true the MMM spoils you though.  In my opinion it's the best hotel and I've been fortunate to be with a lucky group and had great help from this community as well - have gotten to stay there a bunch in the last several years.  Good luck!

This is really accurate. My group and I stayed there in 2017, and there’s one thing that always stands out in my memory that I’ve never experienced in any other hotel other than the MMM: the amazing scent in the lobby. My friends and I theorized that they must pump some sort of fragrance in through the AC or something. It’s beachy and pleasant and really impossible to miss the minute you step through the door. Way cool.

Offline Poggledoo

• Sails Pavilion
  • Message me to trade SDCC swag!
  • Liked: 7
« Reply #33 on: Yesterday at 12:41:27 AM »
I agree that the MMM is really great.  My favorite thing about it is having parking be really close at hand at all times.