Author Topic: SDCC 2019 Hotel Sale Data  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Kmd2103

• Gaming Lounge
  • I don't like...I obsess
  • Liked: 76
Re: SDCC 2019 Hotel Sale Data
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2019, 09:51:15 AM »
Updated
Entry time: 9:01 AM MST
Submission time: 9:03 AM MST
Browser: Internet Explorer
How certain are you about the times? Certain my entry was before 9:02, but did not access cached data.

What hotel was your top choice? Omni
How many downtown hotels did you choose (0-6): 6
How many non-downtown hotels did you choose (0-6): 4
How many rooms did you request?: 1
What was the earliest arrival date and latest departure date requested?: 7/20 - 7/21 (one night)
What option did you pick if your preferred hotels weren't available? (closest to the convention center, lowest available rate, shuttle route, disregard my request if choices aren't available): shuttle route
What waitlist preference did you pick? (yes, no): yes
Did you enter a Member ID?: yes

My top 6 where
1) Omni
2) Marriott M & M
3) Bayfront
4) Residence Inn
5) Courtyard
6) Hard Rock Hotel Studio

If you get a notification, what group were you in?  Received email on Wednesday 17-APR. Not sure if a room from 16-APR was declined and then offered to us?
What was your result? (#1 choice, Other downtown hotel on your list, other downtown, Top choice non-downtown, other non-downtown, waitlist, nothing.) #1 choice
If applicable, what hotel did you receive?  Omni
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 10:57:38 AM by Kmd2103 »
SDCC 2013-2018 #gameofthrones #netflixoriginals #sherlocked

Offline mark

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1673
Re: SDCC 2019 Hotel Sale Data
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2019, 01:27:33 PM »
Thanks to everyone who has shared data! In addition to the posts there are 60 entries in the form so we are off to a good start. I know it's still a long time to go, but please share/update your results if you are notified in group 2 or later on given a waitlist notice. One of the main things we want to do is to get a rough sense of when the cutoffs happened for each group and compare that to previous years.  But I can't estimate the cutoff for group 1 without some good data on the times for round 2, etc.

:) :) :)