Author Topic: SDCC 2020 Pro Registration  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Brian.A

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 40
Re: SDCC 2020 Pro Registration
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2019, 09:12:14 AM »
Same, nothing here yet. I assume we’ll have to know by early next month unless pro reg is going to be later than last year.

Offline GusGus23462

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 98
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2019, 08:05:57 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Heard nothing here yet.  I submitted my application back on July 13, so it is going on 8 weeks.  Although, I don't expect they even started looking at apps until after everything for this year's con wrapped up and they had time to recover.

It said in the app process that they wouldn’t even begin the approvals until 6-8 weeks after the convention ended!

Offline DaveG

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 514
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2019, 09:33:24 AM »
It said in the app process that they wouldn’t even begin the approvals until 6-8 weeks after the convention ended!

Not sure exactly where it said that.  This is what it currently says, which I take as 6-8 weeks after the 8/16 deadline.  It's only been about 3 weeks into that period.

Comic-Con 2020 professional application period is now closed. All applications and verification materials were due by August 16, 2019. Applications submitted after this date will be considered for WonderCon Anaheim 2020 and Comic-Con 2021.
Please allow at least 6 - 8 weeks for applications to be processed. If you have been approved as a professional for Comic-Con 2020, or if your professional verification status is NOT DUE, you will receive information regarding online professional badge registration as it becomes available.

Offline GusGus23462

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 98
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2019, 10:02:18 AM »
From my confirmation email:

Dear Professional Applicant,

The Comic-Con and WonderCon Anaheim 2020 Professional Application Period is now open! We will begin reviewing applications after the conclusion of Comic-Con 2019. Please allow 6-8 weeks after Comic-Con 2019 or your submission (whichever is later) to be processed.  If you have questions about a submitted application, please email [email protected]

For general information on professional registration, please visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you,
Comic-Con Professional Registration

Offline DaveG

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 514
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2019, 06:43:43 PM »

The Comic-Con and WonderCon Anaheim 2020 Professional Application Period is now open! We will begin reviewing applications after the conclusion of Comic-Con 2019. Please allow 6-8 weeks after Comic-Con 2019 or your submission (whichever is later) to be processed.  If you have questions about a submitted application, please email [email protected]

For general information on professional registration, please visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you,

You're right. I actually misread your original post.  Sorry about that.  But based on that it will be 6 weeks after tomorrow, so we could hear any day now.

Offline spoox

• Exhibit Hall
  • Alaska, The Real Hoth!
  • Liked: 25
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2019, 02:39:20 PM »
I got my confirmation 7/13 so I figured I would have heard by now. I guess they are busy haha

Thank you,