Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7 Remake  (Read 10680 times)

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
    • Website links to my discord for alternate contacting
  • Liked: 708
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2020, 03:09:29 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not crazy.  Dedicated.

I had to spend a bunch of time noodling around with the menus too to figure them out.

So, I just discovered that my TV (that I almost never use) is partly dying. The left side of the screen gets darker. I might be buying a new TV to play this game too now.
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1792
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2020, 10:28:53 PM »
So, I just discovered that my TV (that I almost never use) is partly dying. The left side of the screen gets darker. I might be buying a new TV to play this game too now.

I bought a TV just for gaming.  I like a smaller screen and to sit closer like a computer monitor.  I think it was $89.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #92 on: Today at 09:48:01 AM »

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2020, 10:50:06 PM »
I bought a TV just for gaming.  I like a smaller screen and to sit closer like a computer monitor.  I think it was $89.

I like big TVs for games, except PC games (I mainly play on a really nice gaming laptop tbh.) But not too big because my room isn't that big and I'm already questioning where I can keep it... I bought a new $300 40" smart TV from target to be delivered on Wednesday.
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2020, 12:39:03 AM »
I like big TVs for games, except PC games (I mainly play on a really nice gaming laptop tbh.) But not too big because my room isn't that big and I'm already questioning where I can keep it... I bought a new $300 40" smart TV from target to be delivered on Wednesday.
Ohhh. Nice. I prefer a larger TV for console gaming in general, but my Samsung 26" is still good, so I have no need to buy a new one for now. XD

(A 26" TV screen was too small for KH III though. Why were the menu text and pop-ups so small? XD)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2020, 12:02:59 AM »
Ohhh. Nice. I prefer a larger TV for console gaming in general, but my Samsung 26" is still good, so I have no need to buy a new one for now. XD

(A 26" TV screen was too small for KH III though. Why were the menu text and pop-ups so small? XD)

Yeah I worry about that too. I think I need a new prescription for my glasses/contacts, but with everything closed, except for emergencies, and with me not going out, I'm not fixing that any time soon. I can still see well enough for driving, it just could be a biiit better. I don't want to risk squinting at text.

I've been watching on my slightly kaput TV and while it's not terrible, it's horribly noticeable and it's lucky I haven't been doing anything important on there because it's hard to see the entire left side of the screen.

3-7 days to go depending on when you get it!

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2020, 03:11:24 AM »
Yeah I worry about that too. I think I need a new prescription for my glasses/contacts, but with everything closed, except for emergencies, and with me not going out, I'm not fixing that any time soon. I can still see well enough for driving, it just could be a biiit better. I don't want to risk squinting at text.

I've been watching on my slightly kaput TV and while it's not terrible, it's horribly noticeable and it's lucky I haven't been doing anything important on there because it's hard to see the entire left side of the screen.

3-7 days to go depending on when you get it!
In my case, it's a bit different. Mine is such a low prescription that my optometrist says I don't need contacts or glasses, but the pop-up menu text was still super tiny in KH III because of the small TV! XD
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2020, 06:07:51 PM »
ONE DAY FOR THOSE GETTING IT DIGITALLY!!!

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2020, 09:18:21 PM »
ONE DAY FOR THOSE GETTING IT DIGITALLY!!!

Woo hoo!

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2020, 10:16:27 AM »
I set-up my new TV last night. Discovered it was too big (feet wise) for my bookcase that I had been using for my TV stand. So, I moved half of my furniture around to move my desk to the end of my bed (it's a tight squeeze to the closet now but worth it.)

I'm ready for this game and so happy I did it last night because I was considering initially to put it off until today. Now I just have to exert self-control to not think about this all day while at work and not stay up all night playing because of work tomorrow.

Offline taka

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 172
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2020, 11:01:43 AM »
Today's the day guys, the wait is finally over, see you on the other side!

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2020, 01:31:01 PM »
Today's the day guys, the wait is finally over, see you on the other side!

I'm so excited!

I'll just to exert self-control in terms of staying up all night!

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2020, 02:03:50 PM »
I watched the trailer that came with the PS1 port to PS4 and when 3 notes played as they showed Barrett and Cloud and i was:  I'm not crying.  You're crying.  Your mom's crying.

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2020, 04:08:33 PM »
I watched the trailer that came with the PS1 port to PS4 and when 3 notes played as they showed Barrett and Cloud and i was:  I'm not crying.  You're crying.  Your mom's crying.

I openly cry or at least tear up heavily whenever those notes hit.

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2020, 09:06:40 PM »
I'm already in tears during the opening.

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2020, 09:58:27 PM »
I'm already in tears during the opening.

Aeris lives!