Author Topic: Final season of Marvel Agents of SHIELD.  (Read 447 times)

Offline chocolateshake

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 834
Final season of Marvel Agents of SHIELD.
« on: June 06, 2020, 03:02:26 PM »
I didn't realize that this season has started.  I was surfing for something to watch and there it was, 2 episodes out already.  I feel disjointed.  I think I watched the end of last season but there seems to be a jump to the start of this season.  Maybe I forgot.

I haven't always been a SHIELD fan but these last couple of seasons hooked me.  I watched the first couple of seasons then skipped a season or two in the middle.  At some point I'll go back and watch those.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 03:04:38 PM by chocolateshake »

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 934
Re: Final season of Marvel Agents of SHIELD.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 12:36:16 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I didn't realize that this season has started.  I was surfing for something to watch and there it was, 2 episodes out already.  I feel disjointed.  I think I watched the end of last season but there seems to be a jump to the start of this season.  Maybe I forgot.

I haven't always been a SHIELD fan but these last couple of seasons hooked me.  I watched the first couple of seasons then skipped a season or two in the middle.  At some point I'll go back and watch those.

"Agents of SHIELD" seems like a show that started one way, maybe lost its way for a bit (during the Inhumans stuff), and then maybe bounced back?  I'm in the same boat as you.  I started wit this series, was kinda into the "Hydra" arc when everything went south for SHIELD, and then dropped it during the Inhumans stuff which I think was bad (both story-wise as well as TV production values).  I've heard it got better, and it's a series I keep meaning to catch back up with.  I just read that Coulson died (again), and there time travel stuff in the latest season, and Patton Oswald has played multiple characters: it's like the series has maybe gone off the rails in the most fun ways (or, possibly, the worst: IDK, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt).  I may try to catch up on Disney+ or something.  I'm a teacher that has been a bit swamped with distance teaching as the school year winds down this week, so I'm hoping I have a bit more free time by the weekend!

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:55:44 AM »

Offline darkron9

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 96
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 08:28:52 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm another who completely missed out on the return of the final season of Agents of Shield.  I'd been distracted by the start of the final season of The 100, and hadn't realized that AoS was on the same night.  I binged the first two episodes and so far it's fun for me to see the guys in 1931.

Offline chocolateshake

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 834
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 02:05:59 PM »
It's over.  I wish they had concluded this season's story line first and then had a dedicated farewell episode.  The wrap up seemed perfunctory.

Offline stl_ben

• Hall H
    • dailyvinyl.net
  • Liked: 282
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 08:06:57 AM »
Really wish they were able to bring back a few of the older regulars, would have loved for even the smallest scenes with Grant Ward, Mockingbird, Lance Hunter, or Dethlok.