Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

walking dead escape

<< < (14/15) > >>

Quislings:
I have no pictures of me on the actual course because I teamed up with a very nice lady who REALLY wanted to survive, so we booked it through most of the course. I ran Saturday at 6:20 and my knees are pretty bruised up - I've learned I'm a rather agressive crawler apparently. And after running to a spot I apparently couldn't pass, I jumped and slide over the roof of a car at the end.

I had a fantastic time and I high fived Theodus Crane (Big Tiny!) on my way in, who was walking with Travis Love (the Bowman with the Governor). I actually saw Travis Love a couple times just wandering around the Con.

Transmute Jun:
Re: the knees, my husband wore knee pads and said they were awesome. He's planning on doing this next year too and wearing knee pads again. He went with my brother and they worked as a team, distracting walkers to allow each other to get through.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Alvetica:
Did anybody do both years?  How did this year compare to last year?

aodmisery:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDid anybody do both years?  How did this year compare to last year?

--- End quote ---

i did both years, same wave both times, this year i noticed there was less obstacles than last year but way more zombies, the course was a little different too. mostly just the route they send you though

shuhbonkboo:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDid anybody do both years?  How did this year compare to last year?

--- End quote ---

My wave this year had less walkers. But that could have been due to me running in the last wave last year where the walkers were told to go all out.  Wish they had walkers on the staircases like they did last year.  Nonetheless, both courses had the same intensity level.  Quite an adrenaline rush dodging walkers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version