Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

Ausiello Is Planning His Party

(1/37) > >>

YouThinkMeMad:
I sent a question into his weekly column and he actually answered it! I know a large amount of people look forward to this.

Question: You always say it’s never to early to ask for a scoop, so… what’s the word on your super-awesome annual Comic-Con party? -Barbara

Ausiello: It’s still in the planning stages. But I can confirm the presence of alcohol and light crudité. And there’s a decent chance I’ll once again be greeting you at the door with free swag.

UPDATE 7/2

Question: Any SDCC party updates? -Richard

Ausiello: Should be posting some news on my Twitter feed in the next 48 hours. In the meantime, it might be a good idea to block off Thursday evening (July 18) on your Comic-Con sked. You know, just in case.

UPDATE 7/3

FYI: Details on how to win a pass to the 5th annual Aushole gathering @ Comic-Con will be released [SPOILER] am/EST Friday here on Twitter!

AlaskaRainbow:
Thanks for the info! That's why I started following him on Twitter last year, I don't have a lot of hope of getting into the party but it's worth a try!  Haha while I was writing this it just showed up on my Twitter feed, thanks for bringing it all full circle!!

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

YouThinkMeMad:
No problem!

DRWHO42:
Thanks for the heads up.

YouThinkMeMad:
You're welcome! I know it's always on the top of my list!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version