Hall of Records (from years gone by) > Saturday

Nerdist Podcast Live

<< < (2/8) > >>

Jim Watari:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo problem! And yes, 10 AM PDT (or whatever time California is on) it looks like.

It looks like a straight shot from the convention center (it's literally about a 3 mile straight line): 12 minutes by car, about 40 by bus and about an hour walking are the estimates I'm getting from Google Maps.

I think I found the Ticketmaster link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And for parking:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- End quote ---

It's located on the same block as the Horton Plaza,  4 & E

wootStock 5.0 will be at the same place on Thursday July 18, 2013

Jeff:
Just bought my 2 tickets, they are selling really fast fyi!  So would cab be the best method to get there, or does the train stop around there?

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Angology:
Got my tickets! DH was trying for close ones, and kept getting notice that they were already taken, so he went for 1st row Loge level. No problem for me-there will be no heads in my way. Hopefully, they will let us bring in cameras-mine has awesome zoom (it's a point & shoot, not a DSLR). Thanks Quislings!

Jim Watari:

Damm my slow fingers, all the up front tickets are gone. I tried to click on them , but other people were faster than me  >:(

Well I got my tickets anyway  :)

Jeff:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGot my tickets! DH was trying for close ones, and kept getting notice that they were already taken, so he went for 1st row Loge level. No problem for me-there will be no heads in my way. Hopefully, they will let us bring in cameras-mine has awesome zoom (it's a point & shoot, not a DSLR). Thanks Quislings!

--- End quote ---
Yeh our seats kept getting snagged by the time I typed in the little code.  Ended up with 4th row center.  Very happy with that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version