Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

Confirmed Artists Appearing at SDCC 2013

<< < (3/8) > >>

theresamather:
My schedule is too tight to do commission work right now, unfortunately. If I try to draw at the con I start blabbing with people and don't get anything done. You can see my stuff at rockfeatherscissors.com  I'll have a bunch of prints and originals at my table and the art show, also Offworld Designs carries some T shirts by me, they have 2 booths usually.  Oddly, you can also see my work down the street from the con on the antique carousel at Seaport Village, I did all the paintings around the middle, it was my first big professional job. ;)

This is my newest Offworld shirt: More cartoony than normal for me, but it's a very personal piece that comes from the heart, hehehe.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Transmute Jun:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMy schedule is too tight to do commission work right now, unfortunately. If I try to draw at the con I start blabbing with people and don't get anything done. You can see my stuff at rockfeatherscissors.com  I'll have a bunch of prints and originals at my table and the art show, also Offworld Designs carries some T shirts by me, they have 2 booths usually.  Oddly, you can also see my work down the street from the con on the antique carousel at Seaport Village, I did all the paintings around the middle, it was my first big professional job. ;)

This is my newest Offworld shirt: More cartoony than normal for me, but it's a very personal piece that comes from the heart, hehehe.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- End quote ---

LOL, I love that shirt! I will be sure to check out your booth during the Con!

And how cool that you painted the carousel! That must have been very fulfilling, knowing that so many people would enjoy your work, for years to come.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

theresamather:
Thanks! :)

The carousel work was rewarding but there's only so much of it that needed doing, I did the paintings around the top and middle of the one at Santa Barbara's Chase Palm Park and a few others as well.

Mostly I show my work at con art shows, plus a few ren faires and an art fair or two.

Yzrfan:
Just saw Noah will be at booth 1419. He's the new artist for Disney.

Baron:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm moving from AA to a dealer table across the hall this year, table c-05 at the back of hall A. I can see the list for AA, small press and exhibit areas in the password protected exhibitor portal but I can't repost  since it's not officially public yet. But if you want to ask me if a specific artist will be there according to the current lists I could check for you.

--- End quote ---

Do you know if Phil Noto is listed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version