Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

Confirmed Artists Appearing at SDCC 2013

<< < (2/8) > >>

alyssa:
i believe Rob Liefeld will be there too

Chris:
>Sigh!<  Chris Bachalo never seems to do convention appearances.  Kenneth Rocafort would be cool to see as well.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Baron:
Adding confirmed artists at AA and also they're taking commissions prior to SDCC as well.

* Mike Choi
* Eric Canete
* Dave Johnson
* Matteo Scalera
* Andrew Robinson
* Marjorie Liu
Feel free to add in artists in AA as well as the small press booths. I know that I missed out on some awesome artists since they were listed under their Studio's name which I have no clue about.

Also some artists/writers sign at specific booths as guests so they're not announced on the SDCC lists at all. Writer Marjorie Liu announced she'll be at SDCC signing at one of her publisher's booths.

theresamather:
I'm moving from AA to a dealer table across the hall this year, table c-05 at the back of hall A. I can see the list for AA, small press and exhibit areas in the password protected exhibitor portal but I can't repost  since it's not officially public yet. But if you want to ask me if a specific artist will be there according to the current lists I could check for you.

Transmute Jun:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm moving from AA to a dealer table across the hall this year, table c-05 at the back of hall A. I can see the list for AA, small press and exhibit areas in the password protected exhibitor portal but I can't repost  since it's not officially public yet. But if you want to ask me if a specific artist will be there according to the current lists I could check for you.

--- End quote ---

I didn't realize you were an artist! Are you just taking commissions or will you be selling anything specific at your booth?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version