Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

King of Con

<< < (26/27) > >>

Mario_c:
I was so drunk I don't remember getting to my hotel.

O0

Seriously though? This was a lot of fun. I loved Luke Wilson hanging out in the back with his ball cap on.

DRWHO42:
Great meeting and hanging out with you all.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

YouThinkMeMad:
It was great meeting some of you there and now I'm going to feel like a jerk but I can't remember the name of the person who bought us shots! Thank you again!

BadWolf:
I only managed to meet Bzzybee13 and it was fun hanging out! That party was truly amazing

Devorah:
Received this Indiegogo update email today - free NYCC kick off party for backers...

Hello everyone!

It's been a hot minute since I sent out an update. For starters, I'm working on closing some financing for the film that would enable us to shoot the film this fall/winter. Keeping my fingers crossed and you guys will be the first to know when it happens. If it doesn't happen then we go to the nuclear option in the spring, but that's for a later update. For those of you who pledged to the KINGS OF CON tier and are in town for New York Comic Con, I'm throwing a small kick off party tomorrow in case you're interested in coming. I attached the invite below which has the address and rsvp information. Hope to see you there!

(I'm just putting the link because when I tried to add the pic to the post it was HUGE!)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version