Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

The Hunger Games

(1/8) > >>

alyssa:
Jennifer Lawrence ‘terrified’ of Comic-Con craziness

Actress Jennifer Lawrence is dreading attending the 2012 Comic-Con event to promote her highly-anticipated new movie”The Hunger Games,” because she fears the franchise’s “crazy” fanbase will trample her to death.

The “X-Men: First Class” beauty will join her movie co-stars Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson at the world’s biggest comic book convention in San Diego in July, but Lawrence admits the frenzy surrounding the movie adaptations of Suzanne Collins’ novels has already scared her off.

She tells People magazine, “I did indies (independent films) and I was in ‘X-Men,’ but that was a franchise that I just joined at the end. This is like ‘N Sync. This is crazy.

“I don’t think about getting swarmed at Comic-Con, I think about getting killed at Comic-Con. I’m terrified of Comic-Con.”

Lawrence should perhaps follow Emma Stone’s lead — the star of the upcoming “The Amazing Spider-Man” is planning to attend the convention in disguise.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

redneckotaku:
Possibly, but I would think the security around the guests is super tight. They probably have professional security around them and their green room at all times. I run a much smaller convention's Guests department and I have security around my Guests of Honor or on call at all times. I'm not sure that they will be at this year's convention. I would expect it in 2013 though.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Transmute Jun:
There's going to be a Hunger Games panel at Comic Con? Whoo hoo!!!!!! I'm really excited! I was really expecting one at WonderCon and was so disappointed that there wasn't. I mean, the movie comes out in a week. WTH didn't they have a WonderCon panel?

But this is the first of any kind of confirmation I've heard about a Comic Con panel. Awesome!!!

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere's going to be a Hunger Games panel at Comic Con? Whoo hoo!!!!!! I'm really excited! I was really expecting one at WonderCon and was so disappointed that there wasn't. I mean, the movie comes out in a week. WTH didn't they have a WonderCon panel?

But this is the first of any kind of confirmation I've heard about a Comic Con panel. Awesome!!!

--- End quote ---
that seems to be the case....:-)

hoserzgirl:
The mockingjay pin given out last year was probably the best swag I have ever gotten! I can't wait to see what it will be this year. Maybe some silver parachutes will fall from the sky?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version