Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

Go Go Godzilla!

<< < (24/24)

aodmisery:
i wonder how they snuck that footage out, i went to this and and they made sure no one had go pros or cameras on. also after he walks by, he raises his head from the bottom of the window upward and just stares at you then he roars, his iconic roar

SamTurtledove:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini wonder how they snuck that footage out, i went to this and and they made sure no one had go pros or cameras on. also after he walks by, he raises his head from the bottom of the window upward and just stares at you then he roars, his iconic roar

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I was scanning with the app and trying to snap pics of the posters too and my phone wouldn't shut off.  Almost got booted out of the elevator.  I think this was a preview showing? Anyhow, the GE footage was 'leaked' previously, removed by WB and someone put up that gif rather quickly.  That Godzilla-Movie.com website, infos especially the tweets looking rather, polished, so my guess is is a WB PR or a great fan?!

Update:  If you click on the Godzilla-Movies site, notice the heading "Trailer Coming Soon"?
Update2: For those who didn't see the exhibit

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDid anyone have trouble getting the app to add the images to the puzzle?
The app would do the translate thing, but wouldn't save any of the images for me.

--- End quote ---

jdb728, How many posters did you get to scan?

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

SamTurtledove:
Today Only!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry, that's a gif below...the actual shirt will only sparkle if you spill a soda on it!

Pyramid:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginToday Only!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry, that's a gif below...the actual shirt will only sparkle if you spill a soda on it!

--- End quote ---

And I get paid tomorrow!!!  NOOOOOOOOOO ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version