Author Topic: How do lines work?  (Read 48177 times)

Offline kihou

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 60
Re: How do lines work?
« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2019, 12:18:50 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[member=6989]kihou[/member] I am thinking to get in as early as I can because I want to get some of the exclusive items from panels such as Dark Horse, Hasbro, Toonami, etc. and well, you know they have limited quantities.

Oh and also get some autograph too.

Any advice is highly appreciated!!!
Some of the booths and autographs will be in the exclusives lotto later this week (estimated).  I would suggest figuring out one thing you want to try for first thing in the morning and planning around that.  Pro badge people and other vendors get earlier access to the sales floor so things can still sell out before the doors are opened unfortunately.  Also, try to figure out which door would be best to go in if you don't wait in line - you can look up which letters line up with which booths.  That way you enter in immediately at the right spot :)

Offline Knight-Industries131082

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2019, 02:46:57 PM »
Some of the booths and autographs will be in the exclusives lotto........ mmmm I will have to look for more information about it.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #167 on: Today at 09:54:05 PM »

Offline kihou

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 60
« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2019, 02:50:43 PM »
Some of the booths and autographs will be in the exclusives lotto........ mmmm I will have to look for more information about it.
More information should be published very soon!

Offline sndoming

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 7
« Reply #168 on: July 10, 2019, 09:53:06 AM »
I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this question, but did any 2018 attendees remember when the ADA line for Hall H Saturday started forming? I dislocated my knee very recently and am likely going to get the disabled sticker.

I'm wondering if it's worth it to wait in the ADA line or simply join a group with a dedicated shift in the regular line. I would think that the ADA line formed later (hopefully Friday morning instead of Thursday evening/afternoon), but you can never be sure with Hall H. Thank you for your help! 

Online Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 7494
« Reply #169 on: July 10, 2019, 10:51:54 AM »
FoCC strongly discourages people from discussing specific line times on the open forum, as this just exacerbates the lineup times for everyone.

If anyone wishes to answer [member=5777]sndoming[/member] 's question, please PM them and keep the time information off of the forums.

Thank you.

Offline radgravy

• Sails Pavilion
  • Headed to SDCC2019!
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #170 on: July 10, 2019, 06:50:59 PM »
SDCC 2019: From some advice I've heard so far, is to enter the floor from Gate D at the start of each day? (Especially getting there early for specific booths/exclusives.) Would there also be a way to enter the floor through the Mezzanine?
"Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee

Offline SamTurtledove

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1597
« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2019, 10:36:11 AM »

« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 10:40:24 AM by SamTurtledove »