Author Topic: Figuring out cosplay for 2016...  (Read 873 times)

Offline epicaz

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 244
Figuring out cosplay for 2016...
« on: November 21, 2015, 07:15:31 PM »
I've been kicking around with the idea of creating/commissioning a new cosplay for the last 3 cons,, but haven't yet gotten around to it. So this year I'm making it an absolute priority to at least have one cosplay to wear for SDCC.
I'll probably just have a cosplay budget of a couple hundred dollars at most, but here are the ideas I have so far:

-Shuri/female Black Panther
- Midna (From Zelda TP)
- Bioshock group cosplay

From Digimon:
- Sakuyamon
- Gallantmon
-Wargreymon (one can dream)
- Angemon/Angewoman collab

That's all I have so far, but I'm just having so much trouble finding the perfect idea.
Feel free to suggest any ideas you may think of.  :) Otherwise, what do you think?

Offline dcuodust

• Hall H
  • To me, my board!
  • Liked: 386
Re: Figuring out cosplay for 2016...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 11:43:55 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been kicking around with the idea of creating/commissioning a new cosplay for the last 3 cons,, but haven't yet gotten around to it. So this year I'm making it an absolute priority to at least have one cosplay to wear for SDCC.
I'll probably just have a cosplay budget of a couple hundred dollars at most, but here are the ideas I have so far:

-Shuri/female Black Panther
- Midna (From Zelda TP)
- Bioshock group cosplay

From Digimon:
- Sakuyamon
- Gallantmon
-Wargreymon (one can dream)
- Angemon/Angewoman collab

That's all I have so far, but I'm just having so much trouble finding the perfect idea.
Feel free to suggest any ideas you may think of.  :) Otherwise, what do you think?
They are all unique and cool! I vote for Shuri or Midna :)
What are you, Worf? Do you tremble and quake with fear at the approach of combat? Hoping to talk your way out of a fight like a Human? Or do you hear the cry of the warrior, calling you to battle, calling you to glory like a Klingon?
- Gowron, Chancellor of the Klingon High Council

Offline [email protected]

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Re: Figuring out cosplay for 2016...
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 02:34:34 PM »
If you need help with costume things, check out the 3D printing studio I work for, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. We specialize in weapons and accessories and would love to help out. If you have questions about it feel free to contact me.You have some awesome ideas, I really like your Bioshock idea!