Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

Don't Understand Where Lines Are? This Should Help

<< < (3/6) > >>

lawboysam:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow popular is ballroom 20? This isn't my first con but it will be my first time attending a ballroom 20 panel, which is the Legend of Korra panel at 11:15 on Friday. Would I really need to be there from the beginning of the day until my panel starts?

--- End quote ---

The earliest panels are typically at 10AM - so that 11:15AM timeslot says to me it's the second panel of the day. So yes, you will need to be there early. But so long as they're there by 7/8AM, you should make it in.

Jeff:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow popular is ballroom 20? This isn't my first con but it will be my first time attending a ballroom 20 panel, which is the Legend of Korra panel at 11:15 on Friday. Would I really need to be there from the beginning of the day until my panel starts?

--- End quote ---
Last year on Friday the BR20 line was longer early than hall H because of Firefly and Korra even to.  As I was leaving on Thursday evening there was already a line formed and I was talking to the girls at the front and they were in line for Korra and weren't even staying for Firefly later.

Did they confirm the timeslot for that, or are you looking at last years info for that panel?

Hope that helps!

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Zay:
Thanks for the help, I would definitely be able to get to the panel early then seeing that it's most likely the second panel of the day.

Dprok:
I have a slight variation on this question.  I have a Saturday badge only, is it possible to line up for the H hall panels outside prior to actually having a badge in hand?  Since at best I can't get my badge until 8:30 but lines will be starting well before then.

alyssa:
Angology had posted some ***excellent*** maps abt where to line up here; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version