Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

Don't Understand Where Lines Are? This Should Help

<< < (5/6) > >>

garbagepailz:
Anyone know where and when Stan lee will be signing at the con?

joyful_314:
I seem to be confused on the lines actually going inside once the floor opens, and where sails opens, and I was wondering if someone can do a map about that? I never went in the same way twice to the convention center, and not even sure how I ended up stairs to get my badge lol..

i'm a very map oriented person, the kind that picks up 2 maps at the beginning of disneyland just to make sure in case one gets wet or lost.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Khaaaaaaanh!!!:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnyone know where and when Stan lee will be signing at the con?

--- End quote ---

Probably look up Desert Wind. He usually signs with them and a few other places.

Khaaaaaaanh!!!:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI seem to be confused on the lines actually going inside once the floor opens, and where sails opens, and I was wondering if someone can do a map about that? I never went in the same way twice to the convention center, and not even sure how I ended up stairs to get my badge lol..

i'm a very map oriented person, the kind that picks up 2 maps at the beginning of disneyland just to make sure in case one gets wet or lost.

--- End quote ---

Where are you trying to get? Once the doors open, it feels like there are a million different lines and ways to get somewhere but they still mostly funnel you towards only a couple directions. Usually up the escalator and then back down if you're headed to the floor. You stay upstairs if you are heading into Sails for autographs or towards BR20 or the other rooms.

Chuck:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini'm a very map oriented person, the kind that picks up 2 maps at the beginning of disneyland just to make sure in case one gets wet or lost.

--- End quote ---

lol that could be me! I printed out like a dozen maps for SDCC plus have everything digitally on my mobile AND on my email server  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version