Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events

Don't Understand Where Lines Are? This Should Help

<< < (2/6) > >>

Musica1:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnd since this question gets asked every year - if you don't already have your badge, you will line up by A to go get it first. You do not go line up with your panel line until you have a badge.

--- End quote ---

True.  Should I add "if you have your badge" to the descriptions?

lawboysam:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLast year in the programming guide, they had a map of the panel rooms with little color-coded arrows showing where you are supposed to line up for each room.  I tried to find it online but couldn't.

It was near the centerfold of the program guide (not the souvenir book) so look there when you get your materials when you get your tickets.

--- End quote ---

I actually think we're mostly talking about where to line up in the mornings before doors open, which I don't think the guide has? But yes, I think you're right about the guide pointing out where you're supposed to line up once the Con is actually open.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The Gossamer:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLast year in the programming guide, they had a map of the panel rooms with little color-coded arrows showing where you are supposed to line up for each room.  I tried to find it online but couldn't.

It was near the centerfold of the program guide (not the souvenir book) so look there when you get your materials when you get your tickets.

--- End quote ---
  The map is pretty good showing where the lines start, but remember the lines get long for some of the more crowded hallways (hall 6 area) and the lines will get segmented and sometimes the end will be down the hall or even outside.
  I thought last year closer to the con date CCI they posted some maps and line ups.

Zay:
How popular is ballroom 20? This isn't my first con but it will be my first time attending a ballroom 20 panel, which is the Legend of Korra panel at 11:15 on Friday. Would I really need to be there from the beginning of the day until my panel starts?

YouThinkMeMad:
Ballroom 20 is the 2nd most popular room after Hall H.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version